Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Brawler Vs Lepera

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 09:11 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Originally Posted by George C
I've had both, and both are in my shed. The Brawler was bad, but the Lepera was a total concrete block.
I'm 5'10" and 240. I couldn't ride for more than 1 1/2 hours before being in trouble with *** burn. I tried a Mustang Vintage solo for the hell of it. They only cost a couple hundred, so it was worth a shot. Unbelieveable difference. I can literally ride all day pain free.
I know they're ugly, but I would rather ride without being in pain...

Same here! The thing about the Mustang i dont like is the juicy feeling but thats what makes it comfortable i guess. I like the firm feeling of the bones in corners but more than an hour and i'm done.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:26 PM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by chap!
cheers Pal, was goin with a Bare Bones as I like one of their styles (Hot Rod Bel air) but noticed on here there's a guy "likestoride" who has a C&C with the same style? So now open to best price with best shipment to the UK. I'll contact them both now!
I went with the barebones because I could put the stock pillion or stock seat on without any issues or having to take off the C&C bracket

Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM
chap!
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kozy22
I went with the barebones because I could put the stock pillion or stock seat on without any issues or having to take off the C&C bracket
I will use stock seat when 2up, so not really bothered about being able to use a pillion with new seat & not to bothered about pulling the bracket either!
I was all ready to order bare bones, especially when I noticed their Bel air seat, just still a little concern over comfort, then saw a bike on here (likestoride's bike, PIC BELOW! this pic made me want the Nacelle too!) with the C&C in the same style as the Bel Air & thought maybe that sorts it all out for me! Got a price for the Bare Bones now, shippings high to UK but will also get done for VAT & import duty as it comes in, so just going to get a price for the C&C, which ever's the best, I'll probably go for!

Last edited by chap!; 01-18-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:47 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dansax
The bare bones gets better the longer you ride it. I think it's the best looking seat.
+1

The first day I got on the BareBones I rode about 5 hours. BIG MISTAKE! I thought I would never feel my a$$ again!!! Since then, i have never had the same feel. Sure, there are more comfortable seats out there, but the BareBOnes just looks kewl!