Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Considering Ride Wrights

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011 | 10:56 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Default Ride Wright

you should check out my previous posts on ride wright. But then again you probably wont find them I did a search on my posts and there gone seems to me admin is taking care of there advertisers and removing negative posts on them. if you can find my post please let me know but i have been told by others they are gone as well as some others. This is really no way to run a forum . when someones has ligit info there is no way it should be removed this info is important and Ride wright has been dropping the ball quite a bit lately but you will never know it as these posts disappear, There are a few peoplewho have been lucky with ride wright and had no problems you will probabley find these posts but there are also a lot of people who have had problems where are they.. Bottom line is there are a lot of people complaining lately and it seems like more every day, You can bet on what i say is true and what i received from them was a disaster which cost me money because of there total disregard for quality control. No quality company would have ever let the crap get by. and go out but they did and its not only me. Do a search on ride wright and hardly any thing comes up search my name and i cant find my posts. you guys do what you want but your chances on getting a wheel that goes right on with out some problems is slim remember even a broken clock is right twice a day but in all is off the rest of the time

Old 11-26-2011 | 11:55 PM
Nocturnalnature
|
Road Master

Thanks for the replies fellas'.
Hmm....
Well, not sure now. May have to go another route.
Don't worry though Drew. My money will still be coming your way even though you won't tell me what the wife got me LOL!
I like some of the PM, Renegade, and RC Component offerings so I'm sure we can figure something out to spiff up the ride.

Old 11-27-2011 | 02:48 AM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior

Get DNA , you wont be disappointed,

Old 11-27-2011 | 05:42 AM
plasmadaddy
Road Warrior

Ride Wright quality - iffy at best. Powder coating far too easily scratched. Fit is down to luck! They look great but I'd never order them again given their exaggerated pricing....

Old 11-29-2011 | 05:24 PM
chap!
Road Master

Couldn't have put it better myself Plasmadaddy. Sumed up in a nut shell, NEVER again!

Old 11-29-2011 | 11:16 PM
2WHEELFEVER
Tourer

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
There is something about living overseas that drastically increases costs. The best way to buy RW is through me so you don't have to worry about anything.

Drew

i second this!! i got my fat 50 threw drew knowing and seeing how he helps his customers, he does alot of bussiness threw this forum he wouldnt hurt that- he will help you lean on a company when its needed (ive sent him many friend all feel the same way)

Old 11-29-2011 | 11:23 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of my customers. Of course those who have not bought direct from me I cannot help. Plain and simple. We take care of business always for our customers. The people who have had issues and are voicing them here in this thread did not buy their Ride Wrights from me.

Drew

Old 11-30-2011 | 10:27 AM
4-Banger
Cruiser

Happy Ride Wright customer here; had them on for 5-6 years w/no issues, no tubes..
Wheels still look awesome

Old 11-30-2011 | 12:42 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

I had quite the story with my Ride Wrights and I still very highly recommend them and would / will buy from them again.

Old 11-30-2011 | 02:48 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member

Gonna chime in again on this issue.Mine and 8 other pairs I've bolted up for friends and customers have been a non issue.All went on with stock axle spacers and no spacer issues.Mine have close to 50k on them and still look new.Sam color matched the Black Cherry paint to a t.They get dirty,I spray them down a couple times a year and clean them. No PC chipping or scratches outside off normal wear and tear. I've run down all that I've installed them for and all still love them.While it might seem hit or miss with CS but I think some have got sideways with their conversation with Sam.I'm not blaming anyone for their dealings but just saying.
I'd buy them again in a heartbeat without thinking about it.I'm not gonna get into the DNA issue just gonna say you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: Considering Ride Wrights