Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blackline is going back together!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 06:44 AM
TRUSTNOBODY
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep the pics coming! Looks Sweet!

Old 02-04-2012, 09:53 PM
TheJoker78
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the info, I just ordered my V&H's with a couple of other cosmetics goodies from JP Cycles

Now my next step is the Apes and have my eyes on the RSD set but still stuck with the risers required to clear the gauge. Plus I find it hard to find extension brake cables since I have ABS on my blackline. All my bikes have always had apes due to my hight and comfort requirements, which brings up another subject. I feel the current forward controls is slightly short for my riding and feel extending it might help me feel comfortable. But with the price tag that comes with it kinda makes me wonder if there is another way round it, or maybe the Apes will resolve that issue? Still yet to find out until I change the bars, as I dont want fork out for 3" extensions and then find out that the bars resolves the problem. I dont know if that makes sense? As my cross bones was with the standard forward floor boards and I never felt uncomfortable like I do now.

Another strange thing is the fuel pack required to install my V&H's according to HD over here, I need to buy there Super Tuner (Screaming Eagle Pro) as the V&H's fuel pack will causes issues (APPARENTLY). So to avoid them voiding my warranty I have to bite the bulit and pick there stage 1 upgrade which also includes the re-mapping and breather.