Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Wright Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 01:28 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
The funny thing about this is one thing that someone has read somewhere has teh power to drastically affect the opinion of the public. We must keep in mind that the internet is a breeding grounds for truth as much as it is lies. I don;t knwo about you but i don't believe everything I read on the internet.

However I do like to deal with companies whom have stellar reputations in the industry, and both Dr. V-Twin and Ride Wright have these.

Drew
I beg to differ about Ride Wright Thing is if you get your wheels and every thing goes right you will be on that side of the fence but if you get a raw deal like some of us did then you will be on the other side of the fence . no one is is making this up its just not 100% if you go back through the posts on ride wright you will find members who got a raw deal and had numerous problems. If your selling them your not going to bad mouth them we know what side of the fence you will be on. You take what you read and make a decision if you come out clean no problems that's great you can tell every one but then again us who did not also have a right to tell our story.I just have to reefer to the guy in England who had two wait a couple of weeks for the owner of ride wright to come back from vacation to get any thing done he probably broke the fence.To me that was unbearable and just like you guys who were lucky with no problems we were not. i cannot forget the treatment i got for putting up a post on the crap that was sent me. every time i read one of these post it fires me up all over again the way i received my wheel and tire there is no excuse for it except terrible quality control with an attitude because of there own mistakes i had a right to be pissed because it was not minor it was major and i expected a lot more for my money I am happy for all of you who got a good set of wheels and every thing went right. what does bother me is when someone is trying to make ride wright out to be more than they are they do drop the ball and they do have an attitude at times like i said there is two sides to the fence and both have a right to be heard and i should not have to kiss any ones *** to get what should have been. They blew it big time and my *** should have been kissed

Old 11-07-2011, 02:57 PM
ejvette
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts

Dam I just ordered my wheels I sure hope that I am in the "No Problem" group lol

Old 11-07-2011, 06:06 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Drew, thinking about the smoothies in flat black with copper spokes. How much for stock size wheels for my Lo?

Old 11-07-2011, 06:12 PM
2WHEELFEVER
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine went on easy, fast, and no mods needed

Old 11-07-2011, 06:15 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

dansax Pm sent!

Drew

Old 11-07-2011, 10:35 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dansax
Drew, thinking about the smoothies in flat black with copper spokes. How much for stock size wheels for my Lo?
Nyce. Now THAT would be pretty badass!

Old 11-07-2011, 11:46 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 818 Likes on 804 Posts

dont ask that ? in here, just talk to the DR if Ur having issues.... He'll be more than happy to help and fix U up...