Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo fatboy 124 238hp street legal

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Rmuller
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo fatboy 124 238hp street legal

We dynoed it last night!!! 24 pulls and still strong! Go sangers cycles

here is the link. could not up load the video.
Awesome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_DkW...d&noredirect=1

just copy and paste

Old 10-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Plse sir can I have some more.

Wow...I would hurt myself with that.

Awesome.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:37 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

I would like to pose a question, can that bike actually use that HP on the street? Other than sitting on a Dyno and talk about numbers, did you engineer the bike to actually use the HP you invested in?

Please do not get me wrong, I love HP and I am not taking or degrading your bike, as I love the project. I am asking you, how you can use the HP in real life and not on a Dyno or sitting on a bar stool talking about it?

I am suggesting that you take a really long look at the bike and how you should correct it. If you wish to look at 220 HP, come to the pits at Daytona and call me next weekend and see what it takes. You will kill yourself with what you have as the parts were never engineered to take the application you put in it. In Fort Lauderdale we have a road called RT 27 where the young guns go with their bike and experience speeds over 80~230 mph. THe deaths are so many that they never make it closer than page 6. Use your head before trying to experience what your bike can actually do. You have a bike that just may kill you way before you run out of HP on the street. Straight line track, you'll figure it out as it is the only place to try. Stay safe and please use your head!

Old 10-07-2011, 09:32 AM
inaroush
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FastHarley
I would like to pose a question, can that bike actually use that HP on the street? Other than sitting on a Dyno and talk about numbers, did you engineer the bike to actually use the HP you invested in?

Please do not get me wrong, I love HP and I am not taking or degrading your bike, as I love the project. I am asking you, how you can use the HP in real life and not on a Dyno or sitting on a bar stool talking about it?

I am suggesting that you take a really long look at the bike and how you should correct it. If you wish to look at 220 HP, come to the pits at Daytona and call me next weekend and see what it takes. You will kill yourself with what you have as the parts were never engineered to take the application you put in it. In Fort Lauderdale we have a road called RT 27 where the young guns go with their bike and experience speeds over 80~230 mph. THe deaths are so many that they never make it closer than page 6. Use your head before trying to experience what your bike can actually do. You have a bike that just may kill you way before you run out of HP on the street. Straight line track, you'll figure it out as it is the only place to try. Stay safe and please use your head!

Well Said.

Stay Safe and just as a side note for myself - I can not for the life of me understand why you would EVER want that kind of power in your right hand. Fatboys are cruisers not Rice Rockets.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Rmuller
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not the owner. Was at the shop while they had it on the dyno. Just a really cool project, no one is trying to kill anyone.
Just having fun with a motor.

The owner of the bike actually rides it really hard and has done his research.

You hear this thing. Its sooo gnarly.

Rudy

Old 10-07-2011, 01:13 PM
coronerrpm
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Saw one at bike week with a supercharger in OC and watched the guy hit it off the light. Impressive!
That thing sounds good. a little more HP then I would ever need but it has the cool factor.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 PM
dieselguy65
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHarley

this is right up there with some of the most ignorant things i have ever read. no offense, but that hp is not close to what the 502 bosshoss runs, or even the smallblock one. I have road one of them, each. and yes the hp is useable. you may not have the skill to use it, but others may.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM
parabellum_9x19
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow that is insane.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Branner
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not something I'd ever think about doing to my bike, but kick *** none-the-less. That thing sounds absolutely killer. I'd love to hear that thing in person.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:18 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by dieselguy65
this is right up there with some of the most ignorant things i have ever read. no offense, but that hp is not close to what the 502 bosshoss runs, or even the smallblock one. I have road one of them, each. and yes the hp is useable. you may not have the skill to use it, but others may.
dieselguy65 You are just another guy on this forum who does not know what he is talking about. I do this for a living and I invited the owner to stop on by (the pits in Daytona) and I would explain it to him in person what he can do to spot his problems.

A stupid comment would be comparing a heavy big block bike to that of a turbo HD. I hate when someone speaks about something they know nothing about, either how to ride or how a bike works.

How about taking that 502ci and actually run the bike to its capacity and see what happens. Riding to the bar at 30mph is much different than really riding a bike. I will be working in the pits at the track (Daytona) on one of the racers bike so dieselguy65, I will answer my cell phone this Thursday ~ Saturday (13th ~ 16th). In place to talking about a subject, show me what you know about, so bring your helmet. Bouncing down the road is a whole lot different than riding a bike.

Rmuller (even though you are not the owner): As stated before stop on by and I can explain exactly what can go wrong. If you just wish to straight line run it in a 1/4 mi, you can not get into too much trouble. If you wish to run hard on the street than ask questions. BTW, I love HP and think your bike is great, I just do not wish you to be in a bad situation that is for sure to happen without the use of massive personal right wrist restraint.

Last edited by FastHarley; 10-07-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Turbo fatboy 124 238hp street legal