Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sold "Black Betty"

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 03:03 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Sold "Black Betty"

Fellas, I sold my deluxe this morning. Kinda bummed out, but Im goin to look this weekend for a RG or a SG to TRICK OUT. Gonna keep checking in over here in the softail section, just to say whats up, from time to time. Just wanted to say THANKS to all you guys for the help and opinions along the way. I talk to some of yall quite a bit, and made some damn good friends off of here. So, thanks for everything guys.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:15 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CountryDeluxe
Fellas, I sold my deluxe this morning. Kinda bummed out, but Im goin to look this weekend for a RG or a SG to TRICK OUT. Gonna keep checking in over here in the softail section, just to say whats up, from time to time. Just wanted to say THANKS to all you guys for the help and opinions along the way. I talk to some of yall quite a bit, and made some damn good friends off of here. So, thanks for everything guys.

What gives mate, cant believe you've go rid of of your Lux, hope you dont end up regretting it, you just got it lookin real good, I like some of he other models, but I can honestly say dont think I'd want anything else.
Did you get a good price?

Old 09-30-2011, 03:18 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow! I guess the bagger bug bites everyone eventually. I'm sure you will have the new bike looking great.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:19 PM
bbgeo1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I barley got me a softail, and your bikes was one of the most cleanest looking bikes on here. Your bike was one of the many that got me hooked on the bars and cholo exhaust. Such a clean bike to let go, but I know its for the good. Good Job bro, in putting out there such good looking deluxe and motivating many like me.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:30 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

yeah, no worries fellas. Thanks for the Props BB. I got 18k for it. So, Im happy with that. Just wanna try and trick out a BAGGER. I can always sell it and come back to the Softail if I want. We'll see what happens. Gonna put in some work this winter, to get a Bagger the way I want it. Its good to try your hand at other things. We'll see what happens.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:33 PM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck bra

Old 09-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Gary Congrats Man. I am happy for you bro .I know you wanted a SG.You will miss that Luxe.But once you get a new bike and go on those long rides in comfort with your Pops. It will be worth it.Don't you be a stranger on us though.Bet the hardest part is not having a bike currently.Can't say the Bagger thing hasn't crossed my mind as well.

Old 09-30-2011, 03:42 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn... Lost another one... Don't be a stranger Country, after all you only be a page away for us. Good luck on your search for a bagger... Aloha!

Old 09-30-2011, 04:12 PM
doghair
Road Warrior

That was one nice bike. I miss my Deluxe at times but don't regret getting the bagger for a minute.

Old 09-30-2011, 04:15 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck, bro. You did a real good job on that Del. Yours was a fav of mine to look at. I'm sure you'll kick *** at doin up the Bagger as well. If you're ever out this way, now I have someone to store my sandwich Have fun on those long trips.
Jason.

Quick Reply: Sold "Black Betty"