Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat

Hey guys, here's a couple updated pics I took today of my Heritage with the D&D Fat Cat that I purchased used off Drew. This pipe came of his Fat Boy and looks just great on my Heritage, IMO. Big thanks to Drew for hooking me up along with tech help over the phone, Thanks a bunch Drew!!! I also plan on putting some apes on soon but would like your opinions on what else you think my sled needs next! Thanks in advance for your comments guys!!

Attached Thumbnails Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat-fat-cat-006.jpg   Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat-fat-cat-005.jpg   Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat-fat-cat-003.jpg   Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat-fat-cat-004.jpg   Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat-fat-cat-002.jpg  

Old 08-20-2011, 06:26 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Lookin KILLER JD, sled is coming together nicely

Old 08-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master

Thanks alot bro, I know alot of people use the solo seats but I ride 2up almost all the time so I'm gonna go this route for awhile! Btw, the Fat Cat is Awesome. Kinda quiet compared to the Se2 slipon's but sounds and looks Fantastic! I purchased a premaped power commander from Fuel moto which got rid of all the popping I was having as well as making my sled run absolutely Awesome!

Old 08-20-2011, 06:39 PM
jlasoftail
Road Warrior
Received 97 Likes on 53 Posts

Great lookin ride. Did you notice an performance change with the new pipes? what were you running before?

Old 08-20-2011, 06:51 PM
82ndABN
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bike is looking good, has me thinking about 2 into 1 exhaust.

Old 08-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have any close ups of that paint job? I like your ride a good deal, but as they say in rehab, I have been Chrome-Free since 2009, and couldn't envision myself sitting down and polishing that anymore haha. I really need to see one of these FatCat's in person somewhere, just so i can hear the sound in person, because you only get so much quality from videos, ya know?

Old 08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master

I was running screaming eagle slip on's that came with the bike so I have noticed a little more power when I get on it in the high rpm area but I think the combo fat cat / power commander helped out with that! Jim, I purchased this bike already painted from previous owner which is insane! He said he spent 4800 on the House of color paint job! It has alot of Metallic in it. Pics don't do it any justice but I'll get some close ups tommorrow! The problem I was running into was people would stop me and say they love the paint which would **** me off because I wanted people to say they love the bike and not just the paint. That's starting to change now though..lol

Old 08-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jd Swiper
The problem I was running into was people would stop me and say they love the paint which would **** me off because I wanted people to say they love the bike and not just the paint.
Okay here you go then.. I hate your bike. You know what I hate about it? It's not in my driveway. I could seriously picture myself going on a long cruise on that thing. I've done some here-and-there with mine, but what pisses me off is all anyone who comes up to me about it appreciates is the black forks. Like..really? You like my bike for the sole reason that I blacked out my forks? Be serious. How about my custom derby cover? How about the fact that it flows from headlight to taillight? How about that she's a dream to ride? No..you like my forks. Thanks turds.

Old 08-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master

Ha Ha, Jim your funny bro!! Your bike really does have nice flow to it though!! One of my favs!! Lol

Old 08-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Martimus
Tourer

Awesome looking ride... the scoot has a great look to it!

Quick Reply: Updated pic of Heritage with Fat Cat