Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This story is too good to be true, but it is!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that story and that bike is the ****. outstanding score. and good on them for posting above this one. Now ya gotta get some good pictures of the wifey out riding it with a big smile on her face.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:00 AM
bygcland
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great feel good story. Glad it worked out for you and the wife. These stories are fe and far between. Congrats!

Old 07-24-2011, 11:30 AM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

WOW! I love stories like this when things work out. This are rare to come by but there are a few good HD dealership out there as I've had the pleasure of experiencing similar customer service at two of them.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM
kanelakos
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by lgenf
oh and as if that wasn't good enough, the finance rate got better by a half point down to 3.99 since it was a new bike and harley has a special finance rate on 2011 bikes right now for 48 mos

ever feel like you actually won?

Congrats but you should have not had to go through what you did in the first place. I would hold off judgement on that dealership until you deal with them some more.... which you probably will seeing how you bought from them.

Last edited by kanelakos; 07-24-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:56 AM
soft tail sean
2nd Gear

great story, congrats on your new bike

Old 07-24-2011, 02:44 PM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We were out putting some miles on her this AM and getting the wife use to something heavier with way more power than her 650 had

As for the dealership I have no reservations about them whatsoever

One salesperson does not make a dealership and the TEAM handled the transaction with amazing professionalism once they realized the situation

They truly made us both customers for life and we really can't wait to see everyone again at one of their customer appreciation parties

In fact our friends were so amazed at how the dealership handled the situation they can't wait to meet the TEAM either

Old 07-24-2011, 03:02 PM
Wide_Open
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 149 Likes on 83 Posts

Wow! And the bike looks great.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:04 PM
kanelakos
Road Master
Received 43 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by lgenf
We were out putting some miles on her this AM and getting the wife use to something heavier with way more power than her 650 had

As for the dealership I have no reservations about them whatsoever

One salesperson does not make a dealership and the TEAM handled the transaction with amazing professionalism once they realized the situation

They truly made us both customers for life and we really can't wait to see everyone again at one of their customer appreciation parties

In fact our friends were so amazed at how the dealership handled the situation they can't wait to meet the TEAM either
Again congrats but I caution you. One salesperson does not make a dealership but you also said "He starts talking about replacing bolts, getting the bike detailed by a professional (yeah, they didn't even detail the bike after being in service for the lowering kit and oil change, so there was crap all over the engine)"

Sounds to me like it might be more than the saleswoman. Cudos to Brian for stepping up and making it right and I am pretty sure he is watching this thread.

For me, it takes consistent quality service to make me a "customer for life". I understand mistakes are made. Just saying slow down... see how the long run goes.

Ride safe

Old 07-24-2011, 04:19 PM
nele22
Tourer

So nice!

Old 07-24-2011, 04:33 PM
CSS_FXD
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn got to love a great score like that!

Quick Reply: This story is too good to be true, but it is!