Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to do next....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2011 | 11:11 PM
t stone
Road Master

Originally Posted by Dustmaker
I am pretty safe with my cash....judge says I can not purchase any vehicles or houses....I asked about parts to "FIX" my bike, boat, or truck, and she said that I can do that. She is already gettin her share of my weekly pay check and child support, so the cash I have is mine to spend now....but its not like I have all that much...lol

Jimmy
Divorce sucks. my bro went thru it a couple years ago. He has learned to hide the cash so the bitch cant get it. He does pay the child support and alimony but she wants more. GPS and a water proof box and just put large bills in it. LOL.
Good luck with it. I will say dont change up the sled to much its badass the way it is.

Stone

Old 06-27-2011 | 11:16 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by FBL2011
JMHO opinion but your bike looks great as it is, stick that in a bank account until the dust settles.
Totally agree.

Old 06-27-2011 | 11:33 PM
FREEFALL
Road Master

How about some apes?

S/F
Freefall

Old 06-27-2011 | 11:36 PM
Dustmaker
|
Club Member

OK...just bought a hard Tour Pak, think this may lead to hard stretched bags and the fat rear fender??? I already have a D&D Fatcat laying in the garage, so exhaust is covered(I do have an idea on the exhaust too).

My thought on this is that it only takes less than an hour to take my rear fender off with the struts. So I can remove it and build the stretched rear bags and fender...If I don't like it??? Who knows what I will do next.....lol

Old 06-28-2011 | 07:35 AM
lionsqrne
Road Warrior

Nice Jim....

Divorce Sucks!

Old 06-28-2011 | 08:32 AM
jcallesano
Road Warrior

as is nice, leave it. save ur dollars

Old 06-28-2011 | 10:36 AM
Shakeydeal
Outstanding HDF Member

I would not put bags or a fairing on that bike. It looks too good the way it is. Save your $$ for a nice street glide project down the road.

Shakey

Old 06-28-2011 | 10:42 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Your bike is kind of where mine was a while back when I suddenly got hellbent on having bags and a stereo. I added bags and a stereo and while it was nice, the addition of my new rims made me dicde the biek was far cleaner without all the extras. I took all that off and now am running without stereo or bags am am quite happy until I avhe to stuff whatever I have bought inside my jacket to get it home. LOL.

I have to agree and say stuff your mattress with that money and save it for when your divorce is finalized for your new ride.

Drew

Old 06-28-2011 | 11:32 AM
NCTURBOS
Tourer

You mention child support, better save that money for their school tuition...

K.

Old 06-28-2011 | 12:38 PM
Dustmaker
|
Club Member

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
Your bike is kind of where mine was a while back when I suddenly got hellbent on having bags and a stereo. I added bags and a stereo and while it was nice, the addition of my new rims made me dicde the biek was far cleaner without all the extras. I took all that off and now am running without stereo or bags am am quite happy until I avhe to stuff whatever I have bought inside my jacket to get it home. LOL.

I have to agree and say stuff your mattress with that money and save it for when your divorce is finalized for your new ride.

Drew
I hear ya Drew....always want what you don't have...lol I won a Hooters Bike show last week and had to have my gf come pick up my trophies.

Originally Posted by Shakeydeal
I would not put bags or a fairing on that bike. It looks too good the way it is. Save your $$ for a nice street glide project down the road.

Shakey
I already have a fairing, Heritage bags and Tour Pak that are quick detachable. I also already have a bagger tail that fits a 08 Cross Bones that I can trim up and make work on my bike. Along with a set of hard bags....

And just bought a new fiberglass tour pak.....lol So I have most of the parts already. I can paint everything myself, so not going to be a big investment to get it going. I will need a new rear fender, and it looks like I can get one for $100 bucks or so.

Originally Posted by NCTURBOS
You mention child support, better save that money for their school tuition...

K.
Already have college fees paid for, for two of the three kids. Here in IL we have a deal where you can pay tution at todays rates for future dates. Guess it is a way for them to collect fees way ahead of time???

Quick Reply: What to do next....