Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My weekend encounter....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 11:47 AM
aquaelvis
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Europe, well that explains it!
I give her credit for cruising that thing, takes a healthy set of ***** to roll like that. But I have to say, if I had access to it I would roll that right in to the next Bike Night here in town and park right in the Harley mix. (then just sit with a cold one and laugh)
I hope she was wearing chaps!

When I get some free time I am going to get this running and take it to Bike Night. (semi-homemade in the 60's; cushman front end, part of a schwinn frame and the rear section of a Trail King (knock-off tote gote)

Last edited by aquaelvis; 06-28-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:09 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aquaelvis
I give her credit for cruising that thing, takes a healthy set of ***** to roll like that. But I have to say, if I had access to it I would roll that right in to the next Bike Night here in town and park right in the Harley mix. (then just sit with a cold one and laugh)
Get one in black, and spend the $50 for a set of HD tank badges and slap them on there.. THEN roll into a Bike Night. When people ask you what it is, say "The MoCo effed up and got rid of the Trike, Rocker, and X-Bones, and THIS is what they came up with.." I guaran-damn-tee you someone will believe it and monday morning you'll see posts on this forum like "MOCO RUMORS: 2012 CrapBox to be released!"

Old 06-28-2011, 12:14 PM
rdb1976
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
Get one in black, and spend the $50 for a set of HD tank badges and slap them on there.. THEN roll into a Bike Night. When people ask you what it is, say "The MoCo effed up and got rid of the Trike, Rocker, and X-Bones, and THIS is what they came up with.." I guaran-damn-tee you someone will believe it and monday morning you'll see posts on this forum like "MOCO RUMORS: 2012 CrapBox to be released!"
Tell 'em it's the 2012 Switchback

Old 06-28-2011, 12:30 PM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

Originally Posted by aquaelvis

When I get some free time I am going to get this running and take it to Bike Night. (semi-homemade in the 60's; cushman front end, part of a schwinn frame and the rear section of a Trail King (knock-off tote gote)
Jesus.

I laughed harder when I read your post and saw the picture than I did when I saw this lady....

Please for the love of god record your bike night debut....

Old 06-28-2011, 12:48 PM
aquaelvis
Tourer

Please for the love of god record your bike night debut....
Oh I will, I'll park it next to all the show bikes!
The pic is when I first bought it, now it has fatbob tanks. They are HUGE on it, but adds to the over-all appeal. Trouble is I can't turn with them, the front end hits. I might look for something smaller or maybe just hit these with a hammer and drive! (someone said a sport bob tank might work but haven't seen one to compair)
The best part is when I take it, I am ridding in with all my buddies. They'll be 10 or so of us rolling up in front of the place, all nice HD's. (usually 50-100 bikes there, all lined up in front)
I'm leading the pack that night! (in full gear)
Hey, it IS American made!

Last edited by aquaelvis; 06-28-2011 at 12:52 PM.