Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Soon to be in the Softail fam

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011 | 11:46 PM
mswmn
Road Master

Welcome to the fam! Nice choice...you won"t regret it.

Old 06-07-2011 | 05:30 AM
ejvette
Outstanding HDF Member

Nice ride congrats and best of luck!

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:13 AM
sammer4u
Tourer

Welcome, and like you I always wanted a Heritage. I started with a couple of other non HD bikes, but finally found my Heritage!! I have never regretted it since I got it. You will see a ton of Heritages on the road now that you have one! They are out there!

Now the long wait till Saturday!

Congrats!!

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:24 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

One of my Most Missed Bikes was my 04 Heritage .. Would probably still have it but after wifes surgery and no more riding her own, had to go to an Ultra to handle both our Junk ...

Old 06-07-2011 | 08:11 AM
kzoo
Road Master

I picked up a used 04 Heritage this past winter. I was really thinking fat boy lo, then sat on the Heritage and it just seemed to fit me! I am very comfortable on it and commute about 30 miles each way to work. Mine too had the Stage I already installed.

I spent significant parking lot time to get used to the extra weight, but I think you will find it is a pretty well balanced versatile machine.

(Next mod, EZ Clutch, since my left arm is killing me with tendonitis from the clutch.)

Ride on, ride safe, ride within YOUR comfort zone

Last edited by kzoo; 06-07-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Old 06-07-2011 | 08:34 AM
Green Hornet
Road Master

Very nice bike man. There is no such thing as right or wrong harley! Whichever bike feels right is the one! Have fun man!

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:08 PM
rsarno
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by kzoo
I picked up a used 04 Heritage this past winter. I was really thinking fat boy lo, then sat on the Heritage and it just seemed to fit me! I am very comfortable on it and commute about 30 miles each way to work. Mine too had the Stage I already installed.

I spent significant parking lot time to get used to the extra weight, but I think you will find it is a pretty well balanced versatile machine.

(Next mod, EZ Clutch, since my left arm is killing me with tendonitis from the clutch.)

Ride on, ride safe, ride within YOUR comfort zone

The Heritage has a tough clutch issue?

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:21 PM
FlyLow
Road Master

Enjoy your heritage. After 7 bikes and they don't make the 83 Shovel anymore the Heritage was what made me come back to the Harleys. I love my 2003 Heritage You will love the "B" engine. with the balanced crankshaft.... You didn't go wrong getting a FLSTC
Don Enlow (FlyLow)

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:22 PM
FlyLow
Road Master

Sharp color too!!!

Old 06-07-2011 | 03:26 PM
95yj
Road Captain

Originally Posted by rsarno
The Heritage has a tough clutch issue?
Nope. Pretty much feels the same as the rest. Some people just have more issues squeezing a clutch all day long than others.

Originally Posted by rsarno
Heavy wallet . . . How do you mean?
He means after you see all the mods available, you're gonna want to do a lot to the bike. Half the fun of owning a Harley is customizing it to be your own, one of a kind bike. That's the one thing the rice burners haven't even got close to us yet.

And yes, there's a ton of Heritage owners in here. That bike is just as common as all the other Softails, give or take. Congrats on your new bike and welcome to the family.

Quick Reply: Soon to be in the Softail fam