Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally, here is Peg's Pink She-Beast!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 03:48 PM
spoonie
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! What a labor of love> I bet you grin from ear to ear when you ride her... As well you should. It It turned out ...WOW!
Ride with Pride,
Spoonie

Old 05-30-2011, 04:42 PM
95yj
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by t stone
Peg, your entire bike looks great except for the lisence plate. Got to go with the softbrake set up and a new tombstone tail light. IMO. Nice job.

Stone
+1 on this suggestion

Really sharp bike! You did a great job making that bike a one of a kind you can be proud of. The only thing that didn't look right was the license plate bracket was still stock. Maybe that's just me, but that is the one thing I never liked on the Deluxe.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 20,210 Likes on 5,849 Posts

Originally Posted by kccustom
Who would have thought pink and badass all in one sentence!

Old 05-30-2011, 04:59 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts

Working on a short video now of the Samson's sound. In the meantime, there's been requests for a pic with me on the bike. OK, here's one of me doing my TCLOCK pre-ride inspection:

Old 05-30-2011, 05:06 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Two things that are nuisances about the new mods:

1) The right HD tailfin side mirror is useless. I can't see anything behind me in it because it is butting against the master cylinder (?) reservior and can't be turned outwards any more than it is. All I see is me in it. My preference has always been to look back in my right mirror. I'll have to get used to using only the left one now.

2) Wow is that left-side pipe HOT. No more heat on the right but my poor left under-thigh burns -- really burns at every stop. I have to keep my leg far out and put my foot on my toes when I stop. I don't think any sort of heat shield is going to help on that side.

As for the suggestion to get rid of my plate holder and get the "soft brake setup" - what's that? I've not heard of it... ?

Old 05-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Wide_Open
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 149 Likes on 83 Posts

Definately gonna be hard for that one to get lost in the crowd at a bike rally.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:02 PM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow!!!every chic that sees it is going to be green with envy.super job.esp. The paint set

Old 05-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

PEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat is one sweet ride you built yourself. Love the pink ribbon, my sister is a breast cancer survivor and I love the tribute!!! Really one off!! awesome.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Sled is fit for a Queen. It came out AWESOME !!!! I agree on the soft brake plate relo it will clean up the rear fender nice.I tried to post some pics but was unable.When my computer lets me I will get some of the softbrake set up posted up for you.Congrats on a job well done.

Old 05-30-2011, 07:56 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Malingerer
That Sled is fit for a Queen. It came out AWESOME !!!! I agree on the soft brake plate relo it will clean up the rear fender nice.I tried to post some pics but was unable.When my computer lets me I will get some of the softbrake set up posted up for you.Congrats on a job well done.
I think I found what you guys are talking about, and yeah that looks much better. Is it this?:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...one-light.html

Quick Reply: Finally, here is Peg's Pink She-Beast!