Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Ride Wrights! Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 10:20 PM
97FXSTSB
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 39 Likes on 12 Posts

I like the new wheels! And unbagged is even better.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks awesome Drew!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Milty
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Those wheels are sweet! I like your bike stripped down as well..

Old 04-17-2011, 12:30 AM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Drew, Your bike looks good stripped down. You might think about the VEE Rubber up front. Its the right size tire for the wheel. **** gets scary getting speed wobbles at 90. No probs with the V. Smooth.
Stone

Old 04-17-2011, 06:47 AM
wallah
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=anubisss;8200308]Here it is without the bags and bagger tail. Much better. I can't stand hiding my new rims. It needs a good cleaning, but much better, huh? This week my bar speakers are coming off so I can have a sleeker look. Everything I have done in the past few months is being undone. LOL.

Drew, no wonder you're broke dude, you just spent hundred$ getting bags & speaker set up, and it only took you a week to get rid of it all!
It's a sickness bro, we all need an intervention.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:50 AM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

There are no Vee Rubbers to be had anywhere around here that I know of. We'll see how it handles today now that I added some air to the tire as it was about 10lbs low. I am way past needing an intervention, that was a few years back. I am way past full fledged addiction. It has become a part of who I am. LOL. Now I ahve to figure out a way to carry some various smalls with me as I sold all my tool bags. D'oh! I geuss I will bring some stuff and stick it in my buddies tour pack with the new bagger. Little does he know, but he is my tool bag.

During the week the bar speakers are coming off along with the ipod holder on the dash.

Drew

Old 04-17-2011, 08:02 AM
KeeBee
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by anubisss
There are no Vee Rubbers to be had anywhere around here that I know of. We'll see how it handles today now that I added some air to the tire as it was about 10lbs low. I am way past needing an intervention, that was a few years back. I am way past full fledged addiction. It has become a part of who I am. LOL. Now I ahve to figure out a way to carry some various smalls with me as I sold all my tool bags. D'oh! I geuss I will bring some stuff and stick it in my buddies tour pack with the new bagger. Little does he know, but he is my tool bag.

During the week the bar speakers are coming off along with the ipod holder on the dash.

Drew
Going for the stripped down look by taking off the speakers and ipod holder? I have to use ear buds don't want people to hear when one of my Kathy Perry songs pops up! haha j/k

Old 04-17-2011, 08:59 AM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by KeeBee
Going for the stripped down look by taking off the speakers and ipod holder? I have to use ear buds don't want people to hear when one of my Kathy Perry songs pops up! haha j/k

I was thinking about everything I have added to my bike in the past few months and it hit me. I have gone so far overboard. back to basics for me now. Here is a pic without the speakers. The bars look so clean, especially without a clutch cable.

Drew

Old 04-17-2011, 09:21 AM
JY Kelly
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Drew, what pipes are those?

Old 04-17-2011, 09:29 AM
JayDee5150
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by anubisss
I was thinking about everything I have added to my bike in the past few months and it hit me. I have gone so far overboard. back to basics for me.
Welcome back Drew...sometimes too much is just that, too much.

It's kinda of like those guys on the West Side we all know who drive the Mercedes with every accessory known the man...curb feelers, chrome wheel wheel liners, vogue tires, chrome window visors, continental kit, old school boomerang tv antenna, etc...you get where I'm going. All that stuff just kills the look of that car.

I will never tell anybody how to mod their bike...but I will say I am glad you are thinking about cleaning it up. Put that stuff in storage and go back to the basics!

The new wheels and rotors are sweet!

Last edited by JayDee5150; 04-17-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Quick Reply: New Ride Wrights! Pics!