Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This front wheel on an '07 Nightrain ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member
Received 125 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: This front wheel on an '07 Nightrain ???

ORIGINAL: Citoriplus

T3, nice job. But I think you started something you may live to regret. I still wish someone would have the same wheel replacement software that www.TireRack.com uses.

BTW if you like the dull finish look of the rear wheel on the NT. There's no law that says you can't take some fine steel wool and use it to knock off the gloss finish on a powdercoated wheel to make it dull too. Or just take a can of flat black spray paint to it. Be an easy job to do.
That would make mods a lot easier...

Last Christmas my son bought me an Orange County Choppers PlayStation game figuring I'd like it because of my thing for bikes.The game lets you select a frame and then change the tins,wheels,etc,etc as much as you want.The game's so realistic that Paul Sr. even calls ya "A-Hole" if you do something stupid !!!!

Back to the wheel-- That photoshop I did convinced me that black wheels would make more of a statement---sort of a raspy/old school/sinister look...and I like that especially on a Street Bob... Definitely cool----But that's not the direction I want to go with my Train.

I've learned it'll have to be chrome to get where I want to go.

Old 10-22-2006, 11:49 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member
Received 125 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: This front wheel on an '07 Nightrain ???

ORIGINAL: MAX EVO

T3 can you show us how it would look with the Le mans wheels as well? thx
Here ya go Max Evo:

This was an easy one,they had one waiting for me right there on the Hogpro Bike Gallery,hope this helps.

And as a matter of fact I think it looks darn good.One of the Hogpro wheels I like (Hogpro Classic,see Bluduece's bike) )is somewhere between the Lemans and the HD 6 spoke chrome/Hogpro Indy.

[IMG]local://upfiles/17242/088A3ACC52B94F50AA4637FDCE5F3068.jpg[/IMG]