Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley ruined my life!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 04:43 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 8,953 Likes on 4,700 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg755
When the wife quetions you you have to be prepared and think like the old lady...

#1 I did it for the kids - this works with all safety items. If I didnt have this engine guard the bike could fall over and crush little Johnny.
#2 I saved $500 - this is used when she asked you how much it cost. you never tell her what it cost just how much you saved
#3 Those came free with the pipes I bought last month, they were just back ordered. - This is used to explain mysterious new packages that arrive
#4 I did it for you - This is for things like sissy bar, back rest, pillion and saddle bags, a girl has to have comfort and a place to put her thongs.
#5 Its the law. According to state code 105b section 2, 3, and 4 I have to have loud pipes, Air horns and a license plate that stick out like that because it is more visible, you don't want me to get tickets do you...
#6 I had to get it or may ***** would turn blue. Oh wait a minute, that is for something else, scratch that... Literally

There are many more, feel free to ad your own
OMG these will save my life! YOU ROCK!

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL

You figured right!
I unintentionally emulated the most badass Harley on this forum! OMG I'm so happy! Next, engine guard just like you!

Old 04-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Greg755
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, just a small service we provide...

Dude I like the seat on your scooter, This winter Im sending my seat pillion and backrest to have it all covered in gator...
for that I'm using the #7 excuse....
Honey it didnt cost me nothing, I shot that bastard on the highway Luckily the leather guy did it for free and kept the rest of the hide as payment. By the way because I love you I brought home a bunch of gator meat (bought at the store) so we are also saving some money on the meat bill.... Would you mind frying some up tonight???

Old 04-10-2011, 06:24 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 8,953 Likes on 4,700 Posts

Originally Posted by Greg755
Thanks, just a small service we provide...

Dude I like the seat on your scooter, This winter Im sending my seat pillion and backrest to have it all covered in gator...
for that I'm using the #7 excuse....
Honey it didnt cost me nothing, I shot that bastard on the highway Luckily the leather guy did it for free and kept the rest of the hide as payment. By the way because I love you I brought home a bunch of gator meat (bought at the store) so we are also saving some money on the meat bill.... Would you mind frying some up tonight???
Where do you get this $h!T!? I LOVE IT! I'm gonna PM you for every new part I buy for advice on not getting in trouble! You should write a book!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Greg755
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way, the quote you have at the bottom of your signature that says "unknown"... I wrote that, so now you know... just kidding

Its funny you should mention writing a book, I have been thinking about it for quite a while.

When you get old you have a lot of BS that has accumulated over the years, would hate to see it go to waste...

By the way #1 works very well at Christmas time, All those cool toys I wanted but couldn't afford as a kid, you guessed it, I just had to get them for my son, she never blinked an eye....

Old 04-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Brawny MMC
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there should be a twelve step program for us. STEP 1- WE ADMITTED WE WERE POWERLESS OVER HARLEY DAVIDSON,AND OUR LIVES ARE UNMANAGEABLE,UNLESS WE RESEARCH MODS,MAKE MODS,AND RIDE....

Old 04-10-2011, 08:54 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default bike

I love my bike and it never has a headache