Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For the dudes looking to get the vee rubber

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Malingerer
Any chance of getting 1st Quality ones at the 175.00 MSRP.If so put me down for a 21 front and 18 rear.
I have to see what dealer pricing is. What kills tires for me is the shipping as it is about $20 to ship each tire. I'll let you know later on.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:16 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by lionsqrne
Why? the 21 will mount on a 3" rim.
I think it will fit a 3" rim fine.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
lionsqrne
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was told a 120 would work on a 3" just fine by local indy's. Gotta be better than a 90 stretched on a 3 anyway.

Old 04-06-2011, 09:42 AM
IceColdDeluxe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So does Vee also make an 18" rear white wall? I'm with malingerer, I'd be all over that.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by IceColdDeluxe
So does Vee also make an 18" rear white wall? I'm with malingerer, I'd be all over that.
Yup they make a 150-60-18 WW rear

Old 04-06-2011, 11:20 AM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Night Stalker
Ya... I am excited to see what the distro is going to say. Come on shipment! I gave Drew the details as well, so hopefully he can an inside track on these tires now. It makes me sick to watch people price gouge. There are a couple places I refuse to buy items from anymore, even if they have it for the cheapest price. I will gladly take my money else where, and I will be sure to tell everyone about my experience. It's like my grandfather said...

"Do someone right, they may tell 5 people... but do someone wrong, and they will tell 500!"
Ya unfortunatly I got gouged from one of our fellow members on here. I wont mention any names but look on an old thread reguarding 21" tires and wheels. I did all my searching and no one had this tire other than this shop in So Cal. Im over it now but it does suck to get taken for a ride for sure. All that said I do love the tire. It looks good and rides good.
Stone

Old 04-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by t stone
Ya unfortunatly I got gouged from one of our fellow members on here. I wont mention any names but look on an old thread reguarding 21" tires and wheels. I did all my searching and no one had this tire other than this shop in So Cal. Im over it now but it does suck to get taken for a ride for sure. All that said I do love the tire. It looks good and rides good.
Stone
Nah man I wouldn't be too upset.It does suck but that is the law of supply and demand.We have all overpaid for something some where along the lines.Just like during the Holidays you pay 350.00 for a 200.00 video game because you want your kid to open it on Christmas Day.Look on the positive side I bet you are the trend setter in your area.And is the only one with a Fat 120-70-21 WWW.

Old 04-06-2011, 12:48 PM
lionsqrne
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by t stone
Stone
Still I agree with t stone. It sucks to be price gouged by a fellow member of the boards. I know who he is talking about as I just recently chatted with him and was thinking about buying one. Glad I didn't now. He wanted 265.00 shipped and that was with a break. Even the one Bobber showed is high... but like you said. Supply and demand brings out the greedy side of everyone.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:11 PM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the prices went down though because when i got mine for 200 i know they were selling them for 300 or 250 @ rww he just didnt have any in stock.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:11 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Malingerer
Nah man I wouldn't be too upset.It does suck but that is the law of supply and demand.We have all overpaid for something some where along the lines.Just like during the Holidays you pay 350.00 for a 200.00 video game because you want your kid to open it on Christmas Day.Look on the positive side I bet you are the trend setter in your area.And is the only one with a Fat 120-70-21 WWW.
Damn straight. **** I am the only one with a 21 period. Peeps dig it.
Stone

Quick Reply: For the dudes looking to get the vee rubber