Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 09:30 AM
TattooBill
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They changed the helmet!!!

I got my outlaw ax-30030 carbon matte because it was the only DOT half helmet that didn't look shroomy, so I ordered a second in case something happened to the first one. It came, I opened the box and find this... the helmet's bigger and the liner is more than an inch thick, I've GOT 2 like this... Def sending it back!!!

Attached Thumbnails Low profile dot helmet?-2011-08-12_15-31-56_498.jpg  
Old 08-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Looks like I spoke too soon... the Licks arrived today and.. Oh My GOD!!! Believe the hype bitches!! Absolutely Unbelievable!... I never thought I'd like the typical "Evil Knievel" sytle helmet until I tried this on... where has this sucker been my entire life? Love the Ultra-Low Outlaw carbon fiber, but even that has the "hint" of a mushroom head.. ZERO Mushroom on the licks. And comfy as hell... this sucker was worth every penny! Even twice as much. I'm gonna get on the waiting list for a Matte now "Just Because"... got my gloss black already... if it gets lost or stolen I want another one in the waiting just in case. This is TOO good to have only one.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by TattooBill
I got my outlaw ax-30030 carbon matte because it was the only DOT half helmet that didn't look shroomy, so I ordered a second in case something happened to the first one. It came, I opened the box and find this... the helmet's bigger and the liner is more than an inch thick, I've GOT 2 like this... Def sending it back!!!
You got a rare one on your hands then... carry that sucker into the bar Hell, make a belt-loop for it. Don't ever lose it.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 PM
F34R
Tourer

hmm, licks or rockhard?

Old 08-13-2011, 12:42 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
Looks like I spoke too soon... the Licks arrived today and.. Oh My GOD!!! Believe the hype bitches!! Absolutely Unbelievable!... I never thought I'd like the typical "Evil Knievel" sytle helmet until I tried this on... where has this sucker been my entire life? Love the Ultra-Low Outlaw carbon fiber, but even that has the "hint" of a mushroom head.. ZERO Mushroom on the licks. And comfy as hell... this sucker was worth every penny! Even twice as much. I'm gonna get on the waiting list for a Matte now "Just Because"... got my gloss black already... if it gets lost or stolen I want another one in the waiting just in case. This is TOO good to have only one.
What size did you get in the licks?

Old 08-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rockhard just got in a shipment of Helmets this week! I ordered mat black in size small and got the wife the Iron Maiden in extra small because they don't have solid colors in extra small!! Heard nothing but good things about Rockhard!!!

Old 08-13-2011, 01:24 PM
F34R
Tourer

Did you order straight from rockhard?

Old 08-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lindsey Driscoll 1-805-426-3300 x253 www.oneal.com. Ldriscoll@onealusa.com

Shes awesome and will take great care of you! Rockhard sells their helmets through O'neal motorsports!! I think their closed today though! You have to go through o'neal because no one else has any Rockhards unless their odd sizes & colors!! This shippment just came in Thursday I was told!

Old 08-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by WARG
What size did you get in the licks?
Large... whatever size you normally wear, they're pretty good at being the size they're suppose to be. Only Outlaw Ultra-low seems to be small for it's size.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:28 PM
WARG
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
Large... whatever size you normally wear, they're pretty good at being the size they're suppose to be. Only Outlaw Ultra-low seems to be small for it's size.
Well, if your at 23.75 in Large, then maybe my 23.5" noggin will fit the medium?

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?