Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 03:52 PM
TattooBill
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talked to the rep at LU about the Outlaws, he gave mid to late Aug when they'll be in stock again...

Old 07-30-2011, 08:59 PM
looneytune
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Got my Outlaw carbon fiber today in the mail today from eBay. Looks great and is much smaller than any half helmet I have other than a novelty. Fits a little tight for a large, but maybe it won't try to lift and choke me. Should fit just about right if it breaks in at all. The Rockhard large is just slightly big now that I have worn it for a few months. Going out bar hopping tonight, so we'll see how it feels. Rockhard has way more comfortable padding though. I'll wear the Rockhard when it starts to cool down again. Wife doesn't like it, says it looks too small to offer any protection, so it must be better, lol. Gazoo has left the building!

Old 07-31-2011, 01:03 PM
SMH
Tourer

I've got the Caron Fiber Outlaw and the Licks 3/4 Novdot. I've never been much on the 3/4 helmets, but decided to give the Novdot a try. And as much as I love the Outlaw, the Novdot has become my daily helmet.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:06 PM
pepper lynn
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Perusing the bike mags and came across this ad selling non DOT helmets. Looks very much like ACC, could be wrong, is still in business under a different name.
When they returned my helmet last year the information was incorrect and FEDEX and CBS wanted to charge me $75 for the return. The long and short of it FEDEX was able to track the shipper down somehow and I got the charges reversed after 6 long months of correspondence.
Here's the link to the website for anyone interested:

http://www.skullcrushgear.com

Old 07-31-2011, 03:42 PM
PearlWhiteGT
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by pepper lynn
Perusing the bike mags and came across this ad selling non DOT helmets. Looks very much like ACC, could be wrong, is still in business under a different name.
When they returned my helmet last year the information was incorrect and FEDEX and CBS wanted to charge me $75 for the return. The long and short of it FEDEX was able to track the shipper down somehow and I got the charges reversed after 6 long months of correspondence.
Here's the link to the website for anyone interested:

http://www.skullcrushgear.com
I have there Beanie Helmet & love it. It's not cheap looking like a lot of my friends Nov Helmets.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
purpledeuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 642 Likes on 377 Posts

Skullcrushgear is headtrip helmets which is acc doing business under those names

Great helmets though

Old 07-31-2011, 05:55 PM
purpledeuce
Elite HDF Member
Received 642 Likes on 377 Posts

Skullcrushgear is headtrip helmets which is acc doing business under those names

Great helmets though

Old 08-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Zombiequest
Cruiser

Originally Posted by SMH
I've got the Caron Fiber Outlaw and the Licks 3/4 Novdot. I've never been much on the 3/4 helmets, but decided to give the Novdot a try. And as much as I love the Outlaw, the Novdot has become my daily helmet.
I pulled the trigger this week on a Licks 3/4 Novdot... of course the flat-black helmet is out of stock in both Large and Xtra Large, but Every size is available for the Gloss Black helmet.

I thought, ****.. if it looks great and feels great I'll just rattle-can the bitch if I need to... but at least I'll have one! I picked up the "mirror" shield as well.

http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/d....php?cPath=229

Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Zombiequest
I pulled the trigger this week on a Licks 3/4 Novdot... of course the flat-black helmet is out of stock in both Large and Xtra Large, but Every size is available for the Gloss Black helmet.

I thought, ****.. if it looks great and feels great I'll just rattle-can the bitch if I need to... but at least I'll have one! I picked up the "mirror" shield as well.

Check the classifieds .Crazy Legs is selling a brand New 3/4 Large Flat Black Licks nov dot and mirror shield.

Old 08-03-2011, 09:53 PM
SMH
Tourer

Originally Posted by Zombiequest

As comfy as mine is, I wouldn't give two ***** if it was puke green.

The day mine come in, I come back from a ride and had it hanging on my bars. I got off the bike and was punching in the code on the garage door opener and just happen to look back and was admiring my new, comfy, expensive *** 3\4 helmet, when all of a sudden the dang thing pretty much just jumped off the bars, cracked on the pavement and rolled down my sloped driveway and stopped at me feet.

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?