Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 01:41 AM
cpiad
Account Closed
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DVRIDER
LOL, I have no idea,... I wish I could say I had just gotten back from a crazy ride in the SF Bay Area dodging 7 million idiots on the road, but that's not the case Maybe that explains why nobody rides my *** on the highway....
Shtt....doesn't matter that you look like Sonny Barger with a
H/A top rocker here in FL where the old retired blind and deaf idiots can't see or hear you ... or the w/t red neck tin chalet pickup truck set want to fuxx with you. Talk about dodging idiots....ride in FL in the winter.

Old 06-12-2011, 01:49 AM
DVRIDER
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cpiad
Shtt....doesn't matter that you look like Sonny Barger with a
H/A top rocker here in FL where the old retired blind and deaf idiots can't see or hear you ... or the w/t red neck tin chalet pickup truck set want to fuxx with you. Talk about dodging idiots....ride in FL in the winter.
HEH, I hear ya, I lived in Navarre Beach during most of the 90's, college drunks and blind snowbirds, or the summer 2 o'clock rain that happened at 1,2,3,4,5 or whatever random time of day it was... I don't miss that road action at all ;-)

Old 06-12-2011, 10:40 AM
hdmike1969
Tourer

just ordered my outlaw ax 300 yesterday!....
cant wait to get it...
hopefully its as described!

Old 06-12-2011, 10:47 AM
cpiad
Account Closed
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DVRIDER
HEH, I hear ya, I lived in Navarre Beach during most of the 90's, college drunks and blind snowbirds, or the summer 2 o'clock rain that happened at 1,2,3,4,5 or whatever random time of day it was... I don't miss that road action at all ;-)
Bro....only reason I don't live in Malibu is $ ....Going out there in a few days.....I love LA.

BUT.... I can live on my $ here in Sarasota ... and haven't hit a lick in 8 yrs. But weather wise....and people wise (with some notable exceptions) yeah man..i'll take SOCAL any fuxxing time of the year.

Old 06-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Well just got my Outlaw Carbon fiber 1/2 helmet today.Got the glossy carbon.Outside finish looks very nice.Not much to the liner.Glad I went with the large as opposed to the med.Seem to run a little small to me.I think it will take a little massaging to the front and side foam to fit perfect.At first I wasn't to sure about it.But it grew on me quickly.I think it had to do with the fact that I haven't had a 1/2 helmet in about 2 yrs.Been using the 3/4 helmet .It looked a little off at first.Pretty lo profile for a DOT.Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be like the ACC helmets. Overall pretty nice.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Hippiebeads
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The Leatherup company has received a few Outlaw carbon fiber helmets in gloss black.They are still out of the matt black.They do run small in size as others have said before.

Old 06-29-2011, 08:40 AM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I want to get one of these Outlaw ultra helmets, but I'm in the UK and the only dealers I've found that sell them use UPS to ship them.
This would make the helmet way too expensive, because of the way that the Carriers UPS and Fedex bill its recipients for international parcels.
Does anyone know of a dealer that would ship this to me USPS.
Thanks

Old 06-29-2011, 09:38 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

US Postal Service to the UK? I don't think it works like that, i know the post office has a contract with FedEx to ship some things, but it's probably no cheaper than UPS.. I couldn't even venture to guess how much it would cost to have it shipped to someone on the forum, then have THEM ship it to you

Old 06-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

US Postal Service is wayyyyyyyyy cheaper to the UK.Especially if you use the international flat rate boxes.I shipped my stock Deluxe shocks to the UK.USPS was like 45.00 and UPS wanted over 200.00.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:07 AM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Malingerer, your right its like 3-4 times more expensive through one of the carriers, but it doesnt stop there, the carriers over here then pay the the customs charges and duty for you, then when they deliver it, they charge you what they've paid, plus a large administration fee.
Wheras If I can get someone to ship USPS, it comes through our post office, and we pay the charges plus a nominal admin fee.
And because they're not legal over here I havnt been able to locate any stocks.
I've bought loads of stuff from US and always get it USPS,

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?