Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 01:46 PM
JBourquin
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got mine today. Not quite as small as my Nov, but definitely smaller than every other half-shell I've found. I'll try it for a while. Mine also came with 2 visors, maybe they're getting complaints of them cracking from people taking them on and off all the time. Throw in an extra one and it shuts people up. Not sure, just speculating...

Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
story808
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I got mine awhile back and it only came with one... lol The visors are kinda cheap and if you have a stuburn snap I could see it cracking.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:00 PM
aidansdad
Cruiser

Got mine today (Outlaw AX-30030). Made me realize that my skull is crooked. The center snap aligns to the right of my nose/bridge. Tried my wife's new helmet, same thing.. Put my V2 on, and I'll be daggumed if that one ain't crooked too. Other than my oblong, crooked head, the helmet seems to be great. Little snug front and back, roomy on the sides. hoping it'll "break in" a little bit. Took pics, but too lazy to sync the iphone and upload them right now. Hopefully get to test it Monday as we are planning on a them park tomorrow.

Last edited by aidansdad; 05-08-2011 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Fabrikator
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

your parents probably let you only sleep on one side when you were a baby. jk

Old 05-08-2011, 12:15 AM
HEMI Army
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure if you guys realize that when you say, "This helmet rocks" or "Check out the best helmet ever!" Nobody has any freaking clue what helmet you are talking about unless you tell us. This thread just makes my head body. I'm not trying to CSI back to page three where you ordered it, then skip to page 6 where you wore it to your little sis's prom, then page eleventeen where you took a pic but couldn't be bothered to actually strap it up to show what it really looks like.
TELL US WHAT HELMET YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Just sayin...

Old 05-08-2011, 12:16 AM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

Originally Posted by HEMI Army
I'm not sure if you guys realize that when you say, "This helmet rocks" or "Check out the best helmet ever!" Nobody has any freaking clue what helmet you are talking about unless you tell us. This thread just makes my head body. I'm not trying to CSI back to page three where you ordered it, then skip to page 6 where you wore it to your little sis's prom, then page eleventeen where you took a pic but couldn't be bothered to actually strap it up to show what it really looks like.
Just sayin...
And that was supposed to say "hurt" and not body.

Old 05-08-2011, 04:49 AM
aidansdad
Cruiser

Fabrikator - Don't know about which side i slept on, but have been told i slid out of the truck (70s f100 RC) into a ditch when i was a couple months old. I was in my car seat, but maybe i landed on my forehead, who knows. Explains why I also have trouble finding hats that don't look rediculous on my head.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:06 AM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master

Got my outlaw carborn fiber friday in black...ax30010..luv it...ordered late tuesday got it friday

Old 05-08-2011, 06:16 AM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master
Default Helmet

Originally Posted by hemi army
i'm not sure if you guys realize that when you say, "this helmet rocks" or "check out the best helmet ever!" nobody has any freaking clue what helmet you are talking about unless you tell us. This thread just makes my head body. I'm not trying to csi back to page three where you ordered it, then skip to page 6 where you wore it to your little sis's prom, then page eleventeen where you took a pic but couldn't be bothered to actually strap it up to show what it really looks like.
Tell us what helmet you're talking about!
Just sayin...
the outlaw carborn fiber dot ax 300 10 or 30030

Last edited by RICHIEMACK; 05-09-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:18 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HEMI Army
Just sayin...
wow dude, seriously?

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?