Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Qdraw
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SFTL 1
Has anyone found a snap on shield that fits the Rockhard? I'm thinking the Rockhard helmet along with a shield will be the perfect helmet for a long road trip where you might run into rain. You only need to bring one helmet and you can pack a shield in the event of rain.
How about that face shield from licks... it looks like it would pretty much fit anything in a 3/4 format.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:04 PM
looneytune
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my Rockhard Helmet Monday. It isn't anywhere near as small and can't be compared to my novelty helmets, but it is definitely smaller than my Harley brand half helmet. I don't like the way that helmet seems to choke me and it's pretty windy, almost to the point of me thinking of wearing earplugs. The Rockhard sits lower on my head and is very comfortable. I think the way it wraps around your face makes it look smaller than it really is. I really like it and can't wait to get out when the weather gets better.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:19 PM
SFTL 1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Well, it seems I only have myself to blame for not pulling the trigger on the Rockhard earlier, as it seems that all you rat bastards bought all of the Matte Black's in Medium. MSS, Leather Up & Rocky Mountain are all sold out of these. I'm reluctant to order from Extreme as I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews, so I guess I wait.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:03 PM
turkey
Cruiser

Has anyone found a snap on shield that fits the Rockhard? I'm thinking the Rockhard helmet along with a shield will be the perfect helmet for a long road trip where you might run into rain. You only need to bring one helmet and you can pack a shield in the event of rain.
Bought a chrome and clear bubble from this guy when he was selling on eBay fit the Rockhard perfect. Let me know if you need pics.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes we need pics and a link to the ebay seller

Old 04-07-2011, 07:36 AM
bucholj
Cruiser

Did you get your helmet today? From what I've been hearing, Leather Up does not exactly operate at warp speed...
UPS tracker says it is out for delivery as of 7:21 this morning so I should get it here in a few more hours. I placed my order the 1st of April and I should get it today the 7th. They split my order up and the other part of my order came a couple days ago.

Old 04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Tartarus
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lucky I placed min on March 30th Got another call today should be here Monday now.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:06 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I FINALLY got the other Rockhard I ordered from Leather up. damn they are slow....

Old 04-07-2011, 02:29 PM
turkey
Cruiser

Lol sorry about not linking here it is

http://www.justifieddefiance.com/cat...elmet-shields/

Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
turkey
Cruiser

Here are pics of the Rockhard with bubble shield and the carbon outlaw ax300 series The rockhard is a large and the outlaw is XL the pic with no helmet is to show how big my huge noggin looks with no lid (plus the rangers are 6-0 and I like to brag)

Attached Thumbnails Low profile dot helmet?-imag0185.jpg   Low profile dot helmet?-imag0187.jpg   Low profile dot helmet?-imag0191.jpg   Low profile dot helmet?-imag0190.jpg   Low profile dot helmet?-imag0200.jpg  

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?