Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Low profile dot helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
So I been hunting for an XL Outlaw AX and I can't find any in stock. I have checked out leatherup and a couple other sites and they seam to say out of stock or I cant find an XL. Do you guys have any suggestions or places where they have some in stock? I have emailed leatherup and its been over a week without a reply. I havent had a chance to call em.
more specific on which AX.. each code is a different color but i guess the same helmet (the half helmets i mean).. Leatherup.com has the 20 (half helmet, Glossy Red), 40 (polo glossy black) and 50 (polo matte black) in XL's in stock..

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/147791.html

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/138553.html

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/138560.html

Old 03-30-2011, 10:11 AM
lghtngblt02
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim
more specific on which AX.. each code is a different color but i guess the same helmet (the half helmets i mean).. Leatherup.com has the 20 (half helmet, Glossy Red), 40 (polo glossy black) and 50 (polo matte black) in XL's in stock..

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/147791.html

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/138553.html

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Outlaw-He...et/138560.html
Sorry I meant to include that, I meant the AX-30010 the gloss CF.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:13 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member

yeah i figured that.. they've been out of stock for quite awhile now.. i setup the email notification like 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it yet

Old 03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
moog5050
Tourer

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
So I been hunting for an XL Outlaw AX and I can't find any in stock. I have checked out leatherup and a couple other sites and they seam to say out of stock or I cant find an XL. Do you guys have any suggestions or places where they have some in stock? I have emailed leatherup and its been over a week without a reply. I havent had a chance to call em.
I bought a matte CF 1/2 helmet by Outlaw AX 30030 on Ebay. Still waiting for delivery, but there is someone on Ebay now selling them for the low low price of $500. Not sure who would pay that for any helmet.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:19 AM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

SFTl 1, Ive tried on other brands. My buddies have some helmets, Ive tired on a Bell, 1970's Fulmer, and the rockhard. I wanted a rockhard after I tried his on and I glad I bought one.
Just wish I would have got the Silver Flake one. The rockhard fits better then the Bell. The size is True.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member

obviously i can't ride because the powdercoater is taking their sweet time.. the stuff better come with a free daggum pizza for this wait.. so i can't ride with the bell on.. but i sat around wearing it for a little while and it just doesn't feel that comfortable.. the inside is harder than i had expected it to be.. i mean it's not horrible..but its not making for a happy panda either. so i'm going to return it and get the RockHard in a Large and hope that everyone's luck with the sizing chart being true to size holds up for me too. And depending on how i feel about that helmet ill probably cancel my Licks, since i really dont' need 2 of the same style helmet.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:46 AM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey Jim I did the same thing last night, sat around and played Black Ops with my damn helmet on. LMAO!!! You can tell its gonna get better when it breaks in.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member

ok just ordered my RockHard..fingers crossed.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by CountryDeluxe
Hey Jim I did the same thing last night, sat around and played Black Ops with my damn helmet on. LMAO!!! You can tell its gonna get better when it breaks in.
1) I prefer Bad Company 2.. though i've played both on the PC, didn't care for Black Ops..

2) Here's my Bad Company 2 helmet, courtesy of the USMC. 100% Kevlar with a leather inner padding and nylon strap. Bullet resistant and shrapnel protective, and only weighs like 6lbs. Haha. All i gotta do is stitch a DOT sticker on to the back of that effer and i'm ready to roll.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by moog5050
I bought a matte CF 1/2 helmet by Outlaw AX 30030 on Ebay. Still waiting for delivery, but there is someone on Ebay now selling them for the low low price of $500. Not sure who would pay that for any helmet.
I saw that too, funny thing is, IIRC, he has sold one at that price....

Quick Reply: Low profile dot helmet?