Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Softail VS Softail
I Prefer the Night Train
44.96%
I Prefer the Deluxe
55.04%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Softail VS. Softail

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011 | 11:07 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

I saved and got my Rocker C without needing to sell my "yeaa I had this baby for 25 years now " FXSTC.
I voted Deluxe since you stated you can only have one.

Old 05-07-2011 | 10:40 AM
hksigman
Road Master

i cant vote because I own both...

Old 05-07-2011 | 10:47 AM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Your train looks sick man! I'd keep it if it were me. Save and get a Deluxe if you think you need one. Out of those, I'd keep that train.

Old 05-07-2011 | 01:17 PM
X Black p3arl 7rain X
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by 09B29
keep the train
or buy a fatboy

deluxe kinda a womens bike
^Haha i'll be honest the more I read and research the deluxe, the more I find that this is true. Something about boards, bags, and apes makes me excited. I will be honest though, I saw a Road King today with 20'' apes and hard bags and let me tell you I was in awe, I may have to look at one of them as well. I really want hard bags and that classic look, I just dont' think bags have any place on a train. They look like they BELONG on a deluxe/RK. You guys are all right though, my train is great and I LOVE riding it, but I gotta look at the bigger picture. Great feedback though guys, you keep making me reconsider selling the train!

Old 05-07-2011 | 01:51 PM
hksigman
Road Master

[QUOTE=X Black p3arl 7rain X;8288969]^Haha i'll be honest the more I read and research the deluxe, the more I find that this is true. Something about boards, bags, and apes makes me excited. I will be honest though, I saw a Road King today with 20'' apes and hard bags and let me tell you I was in awe, I may have to look at one of them as well. I really want hard bags and that classic look, I just dont' think bags have any place on a train. They look like they BELONG on a deluxe/RK. You guys are all right though, my train is great and I LOVE riding it, but I gotta look at the bigger picture. Great feedback though guys, you keep making me reconsider selling the train! [/QUOTE

Love my roadking. If i had only one bike to keep, it would be my roadking. It is so versatile and you can coustomize it to you and it looks good-dragbars, apes, beach bars...

I say keep the train and save for a king...

Old 05-07-2011 | 01:54 PM
Niddite
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 09B29
keep the train
or buy a fatboy

deluxe kinda a womens bike
Says who? Let's not go there again.

Old 05-07-2011 | 02:24 PM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master

Keep the train,you will never get back what you put into it.differnt style of riding a train.i think they are more nimble to handle.you gan always go bigger as you get older,not that the luxe is a oldmann bike.i ride with a bud who has a 05 and he can't keep up with me.it would be nice to own bouth.if you have a buyer for the train and can get your money back,then you could find one cheap and have money to put into it.after modding out your train ,you know what it is going to cost you to get it the way you want it.

Old 05-07-2011 | 02:32 PM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master
Default Bags

Originally Posted by x black p3arl 7rain x
^haha i'll be honest the more i read and research the deluxe, the more i find that this is true. Something about boards, bags, and apes makes me excited. I will be honest though, i saw a road king today with 20'' apes and hard bags and let me tell you i was in awe, i may have to look at one of them as well. I really want hard bags and that classic look, i just dont' think bags have any place on a train. They look like they belong on a deluxe/rk. You guys are all right though, my train is great and i love riding it, but i gotta look at the bigger picture. Great feedback though guys, you keep making me reconsider selling the train!
you are correct when you say.i just don't think bags have any place on a train.on a bagger is where they belong.