Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn bling

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011 | 03:48 PM
thelawnmowerman
|
Road Warrior
Default Kuryakyn bling

Interested in the quality of the bling from Kuryakyn, I'm especially interested inthe swingarm chrome cover, the full one that covers most of the swinger, as I dont want to replace it with a new chrome one or go to the trouble of chroming it, also the inner primary cover and the cylinder base cover. do they look cool in the flesh, I'm making a list of goodies.

Old 03-06-2011 | 04:14 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
Interested in the quality of the bling from Kuryakyn, I'm especially interested inthe swingarm chrome cover, the full one that covers most of the swinger, as I dont want to replace it with a new chrome one or go to the trouble of chroming it, also the inner primary cover and the cylinder base cover. do they look cool in the flesh, I'm making a list of goodies.
I have a chrome swingarm now but before I had the Kuryakyn swingarm covers. I really liked it as an alternative to the real thing. Most people thoght I had a chrome swingarm. Some people don't like Kuryakyn but what I have used has been good quality.

Old 03-06-2011 | 04:37 PM
WFA
Tourer

I have had good luck with their stuff. No issues at all for me.

Old 03-06-2011 | 04:58 PM
gooberdog
Road Captain

I have a few of their items, no issues.

Old 03-06-2011 | 06:25 PM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member

Wife has all three of those parts on her Deluxe. Been on for 4 years with no issues at all. Look good...easy install, fair price.

Old 03-06-2011 | 07:27 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
From: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!

Bought some of their stuff when I was riding goldwings, was not very happy with the chrome stuff, pitted fairly quick and seemed cheap to me. Now I have not bought any of their stuff for my FLHTK maybe the stuff they make for harley is better. I'm not sure.

Old 03-06-2011 | 08:59 PM
jlasoftail
Road Warrior

From what I've been told, they actually make some of the HD brand chrome. Regardless, I've never had trouble with their stuff...

Old 03-06-2011 | 09:14 PM
HDHog1
Intermediate

I have used Kuryakyn bling on both my bikes. Some parts are chromed plastic which looks great unless you clean it too much. You can actually lose the shine.

Old 03-06-2011 | 09:21 PM
FatBoyLarry
Cruiser

back in 03 I blinged out a RK Classic w/ Kuryakyn-bling...most installed easially and looked good...it was fun.

although I didn't keep the bike to see the long term effect.

now, I'm looking to remove any part I can from my lo.

Old 03-07-2011 | 02:41 AM
coronerrpm
Road Master

My buddy has a few parts from them on his RK and they are pitting. I had an item I bought new at there tent at bike week and did not fit and called them about it and there customer service sucks.
But.... a few others I know have some of there stuff and it is holding up nicely.
Guess this was really no help at all-LOL

Quick Reply: Kuryakyn bling