Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn bling

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011 | 08:53 AM
Port City Hog
Advanced

Originally Posted by coronerrpm
Guess this was really no help at all-LOL
It did help. That sentence I quoted gave me a good laugh & you also burnt a little bit more winter weather "down time" off. Great post...!!!

Old 03-07-2011 | 10:16 AM
JPL
Tourer

I just went to my local store here in Miami this weekend and purchased a bunch of kuryakyn bling. should have it in a week or so... I will post how it comes out. Guys there said the majority of the sutff looks good, and if I dont like the things I can return them to him without a problem... Good thing to have especially because I was worried like you are about how it is going to look... He says he recommends everything for the engine, but when dealing with the front forks, he says they stick out and he recommends getting the chrome kit from Harley. Hope this helps and as soon as I get the parts I will let you know!

Old 03-07-2011 | 11:54 AM
thelawnmowerman
|
Road Warrior

Thanks for your views folks, I'm going to buy the swingarm covers and if I'm impressed then i'll get some of their engine covers.

Old 03-07-2011 | 01:55 PM
creatv1
Tourer

I've had the swingarm covers for about a year. Bought them thinking I'd use them until I could get a real chrome swingarm, but they look so good I've prioritized other things now. I would recommend them.

Old 03-07-2011 | 02:30 PM
badknees
Road Master

I have a few pieces from them no problem at all.

Old 03-07-2011 | 02:31 PM
Dixie Dreg
Ultimate HDF Member

My bike has Kuryakyn all over it, no problems.

Old 03-07-2011 | 02:39 PM
Buckinfitch
Supporter

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
Interested in the quality of the bling from Kuryakyn, I'm especially interested inthe swingarm chrome cover, the full one that covers most of the swinger, as I dont want to replace it with a new chrome one or go to the trouble of chroming it, also the inner primary cover and the cylinder base cover. do they look cool in the flesh, I'm making a list of goodies.
Yep...

Old 03-07-2011 | 06:11 PM
X Black p3arl 7rain X
Advanced

Personally, I am not a fan of Kury products. Leave 'em for the metrics (the only real aftermarket company for them anyway). I got a catalog from a HD dealer with their stuff and to me, it screams poser, and for some strange reason I think of Star Wars when I see their website/catalog. Take their "zombie" collection parts for example, or even their widow pegs: Intimidate onlookers with the wicked, spider themed designs of our Widow Pegs. Distinct and durable, these pegs are built to stun Yeah, ok...maybe if I drove a prius I would put those on my bike. IDK just my $.02 for what its worth...moral of the story is you won't find their products on my Harley

Old 03-07-2011 | 09:24 PM
Nickrc3
Road Captain

I just went to my local store here in Miami this weekend and purchased a bunch of kuryakyn bling.
JPL, what vendor are you using? Pricing good?

I initially was anti-Kury, however, I've had the H/D chrome pit and discolor just as quick, if not quicker.
No problems with the Kury product line - good fit and finish.
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Nicholas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

Old 03-08-2011 | 11:35 AM
JPL
Tourer

Not bad man, when I buy my stuff locally I use Heaven Cycle. They are pretty good and if you are doing some things to the bike you cant do it yourself one of the guys there is also a mechanic... Have never had a problem with them

Quick Reply: Kuryakyn bling