Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD Part # 53061-00B Locking Leather Bags

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2011 | 11:59 AM
cpiad
|
Account Closed
Default HD Part # 53061-00B Locking Leather Bags

Has anyone installed HD Part # 53061-00B Locking Leather Bags on a 2010 FLSTFB (Fatboy Lo) - with the 200 mm OEM rear tire?

Can you post some rear view pics? Also, did you do the install yourself and did you need any additional parts from Harley? And if so ... can you kindly post back the additional parts, if any, you needed to complete the install?

Finally, did you have to relocate your rear lights?

I just need a small set of bags ... not big touring bags. These will work just fine and will order them if I can be sure they will fit.

Thanks for taking the time to help - Dutch

Old 06-06-2011 | 08:45 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

Nothing on this huh? Curious about these as well.

Originally Posted by cpiad
Has anyone installed HD Part # 53061-00B Locking Leather Bags on a 2010 FLSTFB (Fatboy Lo) - with the 200 mm OEM rear tire?

Can you post some rear view pics? Also, did you do the install yourself and did you need any additional parts from Harley? And if so ... can you kindly post back the additional parts, if any, you needed to complete the install?

Finally, did you have to relocate your rear lights?

I just need a small set of bags ... not big touring bags. These will work just fine and will order them if I can be sure they will fit.

Thanks for taking the time to help - Dutch

Old 06-06-2011 | 10:06 PM
cpiad
|
Account Closed

Originally Posted by HEMI Army
Nothing on this huh? Curious about these as well.
Got 'em on fleaBay for $620....installed in 10 minutes. Quality ok...real leather. Small bags...but...serves purpose. Im sorry I did not install sooner...but I focused on running gear first. Bags look great with custom seat from C&C. Bags won't fit with OEM seat. Rode the fattie down to Ft Myers Harley and blew my buddies away...the low cut seat...the bags...classy....

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:43 AM
moog5050
Tourer

I was looking at these. You can get them from Zannotti's for $598. I went with the crossbones bags because these seemed small and harder to cram for travel, but I like the way they look.

Old 06-16-2011 | 04:21 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

So on the Lo do you have to relocate turn signals and what additional hardware is required is any?
Thanks

Old 06-16-2011 | 04:57 PM
cpiad
|
Account Closed

So on the Lo do you have to relocate turn signals and what additional hardware is required is any?
Thanks
No light relo reqd. Hardware in bag .... with bags.

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:04 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

No light relo reqd. Hardware in bag .... with bags.
Awesome man. Got any pics? And why won't it work with stock seat?

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:18 PM
cpiad
|
Account Closed

Awesome man. Got any pics? And why won't it work with stock seat?
Sho do. As soon as Dire Straights is done .... and the couch lock let's me up....I'll post em. Kind of toasted the moment .... by the pool.

OEM bags too fat. You can get extension kit from HD....but looks like poop. Buy a real seat from C&C. That's what you'll see in the pics.

Stay tuned for pics.

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:21 PM
cpiad
|
Account Closed

Sho do. As soon as Dire Straights is done .... and the couch lock let's me up....I'll post em. Kind of toasted the moment .... by the pool.

OEM bags too fat. You can get extension kit from HD....but looks like poop. Buy a real seat from C&C. That's what you'll see in the pics.

Stay tuned for pics.
Correction....OEM seat too fat ....lids can't open. OEM seat 17 in...my C&C seat 12 in ..... and really comfortable. Factory seat is crap.

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:25 PM
HEMI Army
Cruiser

Correction....OEM seat too fat ....lids can't open. OEM seat 17 in...my C&C seat 12 in ..... and really comfortable. Factory seat is crap.
Cool. Thanks man.

Quick Reply: HD Part # 53061-00B Locking Leather Bags