Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fat Boy Lo Wheels, Check this out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011 | 08:50 AM
JIMSFBL
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default Fat Boy Lo Wheels, Check this out!

First of all I want to thank BOBBEREVO for all of his help over the past month or so. He has helped me and others here at the forum be able to see what we could only invision before. THANKS BRO!!!

OK, after realizing it might be next year before I can get the wheels I want, I came up with a couple of ideas and BOBBER slaped the paint on them.

I was thinking painting the aircleaner elbow to match. Give me your opinions and don't hold back.

Old 03-01-2011 | 08:54 AM
Miked053
Supporter

little red x's

Old 03-01-2011 | 08:55 AM
ragrat64
Cruiser

Red looks more, " Old School " to me......

Maybe satin red?????

Old 03-01-2011 | 09:09 AM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain

Sorry but I think they look good the way they come, just black and silver. But if I had to choose between the ones you posted id pick the red ones.

Old 03-01-2011 | 09:13 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

If anything I would do the red. I am not feeling the blue at all.But IMHO I don't like ether one with . They look better as is.Dude your scoot is one of the best looking Fat Boy Lows out there.Some times boredom will lead you down the wrong path.Why mess with perfection? Much Respect.

Old 03-01-2011 | 09:22 AM
DocJ
Road Master

I have to agree with Malingerer in that boredom will lead you down the wrong path. The way it comes is classy. The red or blue are both...well, they just don't go with your ride at all. Really detracts from the look and ruins it overall in my opinion.

Old 03-01-2011 | 09:30 AM
Caseyx
Tourer

I've been planning on painting the wheels all black, and throwing a red pin-stripe around the edge.

I'm honestly not crazy about either of the pics you posted. Forget blue, maybe the red is just too shiny and bright?

Old 03-01-2011 | 09:39 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Caseyx
I've been planning on painting the wheels all black, and throwing a red pin-stripe around the edge.

I'm honestly not crazy about either of the pics you posted. Forget blue, maybe the red is just too shiny and bright?
exactly what I was going to suggest.....get the rim PCed black and have a good body shop or pinstriper use a buegeler to put a red pinstripe around each side....that would look nice....

Old 03-01-2011 | 10:02 AM
shooker
Road Master

Originally Posted by Caseyx

+ 1
A pin stripe should be just enough to add a little somethin to it.
What you have in the pics might be a little to much.
With all due respect.

Old 03-01-2011 | 10:17 AM
Lawleywood
Tourer

I actually like the red, I would suggest a flat red for the ol skool look.

How much lower is your rear end? I was thinking about lowering mine but still unsure at this point.

Quick Reply: Fat Boy Lo Wheels, Check this out!