Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who's gotta a fairing on their Heritage???

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011 | 12:52 AM
SFORAFF
Advanced
Default Dead Center Fairing

Old 03-14-2011 | 11:17 AM
gpp
Tourer

here is a beter picture of mt wood,s fairing.

Attached Thumbnails Who's gotta a  fairing on their Heritage???-img_0864.jpg  
Old 11-06-2011 | 09:54 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dorkman
Ditto that. Memphis Shades batwing can be had for less than $400. Great quality. Don't need no stinkin' boombox...just the sound of the pipes.
THANK YOU!!! All others get BEHIND me.

Old 11-07-2011 | 08:26 AM
Slikroc
Advanced

Originally Posted by Quadancer
THANK YOU!!! All others get BEHIND me.
I'm in full agreement. I had a Hoppes Quadzilla on my bike when I bought it. Hated having the stereo in. CD player skipped when I hit a bump, couldn't hear it going down the highway and would be too loud at a stop.
I sold it after a couple of months. Every once in awhile I miss it until I see another Heritage with one on it. Just doesn't look right and you get no more wind protection than a windshield.

Old 11-07-2011 | 12:17 PM
STLFLSTF_Mike
Road Master

I currently have a no frills Memphis Shades Batwing I put on this summer to ride to Sturgis but I will be looking at Reckless this winter.

http://www.recklessmotorcycles.com/

Old 11-07-2011 | 01:43 PM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member

I like my reckless it's nice, but there customer service is ****

Old 11-07-2011 | 04:29 PM
HarleyGyrene
Road Master
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dorkman
Ditto that. Memphis Shades batwing can be had for less than $400. Great quality. Don't need no stinkin' boombox...just the sound of the pipes.
Love my Memphis Shades ! Two minutes max on & off. Great quality: use it on the "long and cold" runs, take it off in town. No stereo or any of that sh$t, but you can add a three pouch system thats nice for smokes, phone, etc. Also nice when it's in the 40's and windy.

Old 11-09-2011 | 06:06 AM
JBourquin
Road Master

Love my Reckless, haven't had to deal with CS yet. Just ordered online and it arrived 2weeks before estimated. Been loving it ever since.

Old 11-09-2011 | 11:39 AM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by JBourquin
Love my Reckless, haven't had to deal with CS yet. Just ordered online and it arrived 2weeks before estimated. Been loving it ever since.
Had a problem with Alex lying to me. He gave me a deal, but cut another corner to make up for the deal. Bottom line is both inner and outer fairing were supposed to be painted red, and the inner was flat black ( I actually prefer it ) but he said that's how he paints all his and any fairing on his site the is painted all one color he didn't do. Straight lie seeing I know others that have them done by him.

Old 11-09-2011 | 11:48 AM
STLFLSTF_Mike
Road Master

Hey Kozy, did you have anything mounted (radio-CD/speakers) inside the fairing or did you just buy the basic fairing. I met a guy last week that bought a basic Reckless fairing (nice looking fairing) and added everything himself......picked up a marine radio with an aux port to drive his Ipod and purchased some speakers (used for boats) that he mounted in the faring.

Quick Reply: Who's gotta a fairing on their Heritage???