Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I think I'm going to sell my LO

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 10:54 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default I think I'm going to sell my LO

I just woke up this morning and realized that after I finish my fender mods, I will just be doing stuff to my sled out off shear bordizim (if that's a word). I want to start over on a different bike, maybe even find an old sucker punch sally and mod it, I don't know, but that's what I'm thinking. Crazy huh?

I love the lo, but I liked making it my own better. I would just be doing stuff to it now just to be doing it and that's how I know it's time to move on.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahahahah why not just buy a frame and start from there? Sucker punch sallys are for lazy people hahahaha

Old 02-18-2011, 11:31 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by BOBBEREVO88
Hahahahah why not just buy a frame and start from there? Sucker punch sallys are for lazy people hahahaha
lol, maybe even get the blackline and go crazy on it. I don't know.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM
SMF
Banned

I dont know bro, that black line is a beast

Old 02-18-2011, 11:37 AM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Or maybe open up a shop to work on others rides..

Then U wont get bored with one bike at a time...

DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

It is nice to have options. If I was able to purchase another bike i would do it in a second but keep what I have now.

Drew

BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I dont know about Sucker Punch being for the lazy..... but i would take one in a split second! A sucker Punch would be a sick barhopper.... I still to this day have not spotted one with my own two eyes but if i did i would steal it!!!! lol...JK!!!

They are kinda like BIGFOOT always spotted but never seen....lol... Radical bikes...

I say keep yours and buy a Sucker Punch also....

Old 02-18-2011, 11:40 AM
2006FLST
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
I just woke up this morning and realized that after I finish my fender mods, I will just be doing stuff to my sled out off shear bordizim (if that's a word). I want to start over on a different bike, maybe even find an old sucker punch sally and mod it, I don't know, but that's what I'm thinking. Crazy huh?

I love the lo, but I liked making it my own better. I would just be doing stuff to it now just to be doing it and that's how I know it's time to move on.
You are doing exactly what I want to do. Just want something different. Although I am looking for an evo springer. Hopefully a bad boy.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:45 AM
SMF
Banned

Originally Posted by blknchrme09deluxe
i dont know about sucker punch being for the lazy..... But i would take one in a split second! A sucker punch would be a sick barhopper.... I still to this day have not spotted one with my own two eyes but if i did i would steal it!!!! Lol...jk!!!

They are kinda like bigfoot always spotted but never seen....lol... Radical bikes...

I say keep yours and buy a sucker punch also....

nah its like the people that buy choppers, rat rods, and bobbers there is no point in having it if you didnt build it because then you cant talk about it. What do you tell them when they ask how you got the bars? "well jim at sucker punch sallys told me what he had to do was . . . "

oh yea and almost 20k for a bobber? hell nah

Old 02-18-2011, 11:48 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by BLKnCHRME09Deluxe
I dont know about Sucker Punch being for the lazy..... but i would take one in a split second! A sucker Punch would be a sick barhopper.... I still to this day have not spotted one with my own two eyes but if i did i would steal it!!!! lol...JK!!!

They are kinda like BIGFOOT always spotted but never seen....lol... Radical bikes...

I say keep yours and buy a Sucker Punch also....
I have only seen pictures also and thats why I want one. If I keep my lo, I'll keep moding it into stupid. When I finish my fenders it will be at the point that I had invisioned.

I have a 2nd bike, but I can't afford the 3rd and my mod habit all in one. But, I am serious. The jury is still out, but I'm starting to look around. I will finish my front fender mod this tuesday and I'm not sure on the rear, but probably about a month out (still will have my stock tins though).

BOBBER your not wrong, I was thinking restore, but would probably never find what I want anyway. That was just 1 option.

OCT1949, I wish I was good enough for my own shop lol. I do everything at least 3 times, then take a picture.

Last edited by JIMSFBL; 02-18-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Quick Reply: I think I'm going to sell my LO