Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: NEW Lo front fender yea or nea?
Paint to match and continue
74.07%
Go back to stock fender
25.93%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

New Fat Boy Lo front fender

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 12:03 AM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You need to clean your camera lens bro hahahaha, looks good bro

Old 02-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Willie D
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool FL Fender

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
When I'm done with the fenders, I'm either taking the sled to the next level of mods (wheels etc...) or I'm selling her and starting over. I'm not going to decide until I finish my fender mods.

You should have ground off the rivits and slammed the front fender, makes the whole project look slammed and keeps the full suspension....

JMHO

Attached Thumbnails New Fat Boy Lo front fender-full-fender-4.jpg   New Fat Boy Lo front fender-full-fender.jpg  
Old 02-24-2011, 10:47 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Willie D
You should have ground off the rivits and slammed the front fender, makes the whole project look slammed and keeps the full suspension....

JMHO
I like yours, but I did not want that look for mine. Something just dosen't look right when the front fenders slammed unless it is a short fender.

I'm probably going to weld a dove tail on the front, but I won't know for sure until I finish stretching the rear fender. Then I will see how it matches up and adjust accordingly.

BOBBER, camara phone bro. and yes it could use a lens cleaning lol.

Casey, My wife said I'm to obsessed to sell it lol, we will see. Although I've been looking at some wheels at the HDWheels site. I'm also modding another bike at the same time, so I have to bounce back and fourth and slows it up a bit ($).

Last edited by JIMSFBL; 02-24-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Willie D
Road Master

Hey - I wasn't dising yours, jst saying what I did . that's what I like about the forum, we can get all kind of ideas and "'it's All Good"

WD

Old 02-24-2011, 06:00 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Willie D
Hey - I wasn't dising yours, jst saying what I did . that's what I like about the forum, we can get all kind of ideas and "'it's All Good"

WD
please don't take it that way, I was only talking about my bike and my theme, sorry bro. I do like the way your sled is set up. It's all good and please don't stop giving your opinions, good or bad, that way I get perspectives from all angles.

later Willie D.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 PM
ScottyR
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like the black better to match. If not, strip it all down and clear coat the metal. Agree with lowering also.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:06 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I disagree too. The Fatboy fender distinguishes it. JIMSFBL was the baddest lookin lo before. Looked mean. Now its lookin more like a blacked out deluxe with fatboy wheels A Fatboy ain't supposed to look like a deluxe is it? To each his own. Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do. More pros from others that cons. I'm a con...well I am a former con...vict.

Old 02-27-2011, 02:09 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Still badass JIMSFBL. Dig that seat, bib n pouch on the tank. Is it real gator. I know C&C had Vinyl gator.

Old 02-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Willie D
Road Master
Cool

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
please don't take it that way, I was only talking about my bike and my theme, sorry bro. I do like the way your sled is set up. It's all good and please don't stop giving your opinions, good or bad, that way I get perspectives from all angles.

later Willie D.
I understand, that's what makes this forum so interesting, we can gather a ton of info and ideas before we spend a $hit load of our hard earned $$.
I will be updating my signature as soon as I get the Black Bassani Road Rage. . . . . then wait for the weather to cooperate so I can ride again....
it's a Michigan thing. .

Old 02-27-2011, 11:21 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Fatburger
Still badass JIMSFBL. Dig that seat, bib n pouch on the tank. Is it real gator. I know C&C had Vinyl gator.
Yes Fatburger it is real gator and if you look closer at my dash, those are real gator teeth also, thanks for your comps and your opinions. I don't really expect everyone to like it especially guys that like to keep the fatboy look.

When I'm done stretching the rear fender 9", I will then go back to the front and redo the bottom of the fender to match the back.

I do respect the guys that like vintage fat boys though. It will take me at least a year before I get done with all the mods on this sled. I promise it won't look like a heritage or a fat boy when I'm done lol.

Oh, and the wheels are going next winter.

Name:  SICK.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  173.7 KB

Last edited by JIMSFBL; 02-27-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Quick Reply: New Fat Boy Lo front fender