Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took some pics today....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:04 AM
martinbastin
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice scoot. I like the black out look with just a touch of chrome here and there.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 PM
NoDeal
Tourer

cool look

Old 02-03-2011, 07:59 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

nice lookin bike!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:08 PM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice and clean bike and add ons. Looks great!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 PM
TattedUp
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paint looks kinda dull maybe you should wax it, lol.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Badgerbob
Cruiser

Nice looking Lo keep the pictures coming.

Old 02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
Thanks! I've been thinking of those. I like the look, and would like to get rid of the chrome caps. Besides those chrome caps, the handlebars are about the only chrome left.

Fatboy Brian, thanks. Yes it's the stock seat. I find it pretty comfy. I'd like to find a custom seat, but don't want to get rid of the stock one since I do like the way it feels. Decisions.....Decisions lol
Hey Josh, don't let anyone talk you outta that seat! I agree that the seat on the Lo is very comfortable. Some people think I changed my seat when I went custom, but I didn't. It was very important to me to keep the same shape and width when I had em pull the original skin off and put the new skin on.

It's not say say other seats aren't just as good or better, it's just to say my thoughts.

Last edited by JIMSFBL; 02-03-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:24 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Yeppers I almost took mine out today also....
Buttttt the 4 inches of sleet has the garage door frozen down, can't get it opened....

Old 02-04-2011, 07:16 AM
FBLJosh
Road Captain

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
Hey Josh, don't let anyone talk you outta that seat! I agree that the seat on the Lo is very comfortable. Some people think I changed my seat when I went custom, but I didn't. It was very important to me to keep the same shape and width when I had em pull the original skin off and put the new skin on.

It's not say say other seats aren't just as good or better, it's just to say my thoughts.
I'd like to do something custom with my seat, like you, but not sure what I want. I'm 99% sure I'll keep this seat, and even if I get a different one, I'll probably still keep this one around. I've still got all my original parts that I took off too.

Tatted Up, something about wax and a non-glossy paint job just doesn't sound right.......not sure what it is, but.....

Everyone else, thanks for the positive feedback. I really like the direction I'm going with it. More stuff is going to be blacked out over time and other things added. It's just a money pit at this point! LOL But I love it and don't know what I would do without it.

What do you think about a swingarm bag? My wife doesn't think she likes it, says it "junks it up" too much. She likes the bike looking low, dark and pretty much barebones.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:10 AM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
I'd like to do something custom with my seat, like you, but not sure what I want. I'm 99% sure I'll keep this seat, and even if I get a different one, I'll probably still keep this one around. I've still got all my original parts that I took off too.

Tatted Up, something about wax and a non-glossy paint job just doesn't sound right.......not sure what it is, but.....

Everyone else, thanks for the positive feedback. I really like the direction I'm going with it. More stuff is going to be blacked out over time and other things added. It's just a money pit at this point! LOL But I love it and don't know what I would do without it.

What do you think about a swingarm bag? My wife doesn't think she likes it, says it "junks it up" too much. She likes the bike looking low, dark and pretty much barebones.
LMAO, Josh we have a saying in Texas for that, it's called p^&^y whipped! Just messin wid ya, yes I'm married too, lol I'm sorry and I won't tell anyone you said that.

Quick Reply: Took some pics today....