Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edge Cut Collection on Fatboy Lo

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
purecountry13b
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It will look great, good contrast. I'm not a mechanic by any stretch of the imagination, but I put my nostalgic grips on my Xbones myself. Very easy, little nervous about the go side, but the cables slipped in after a little examination. Post pics when you're done!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:13 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FBLJosh
TXFiremedic, thanks for the heads up on the grips. I'll keep that in mind if I ever feel that happening.

JimsFBL, do you have any bigger pics of the edge cut stuff on your bike? I have been looking at yours on the other thread trying to get an idea of what it was going to look like, but your pics are so small, it's hard to see them.

WarriorHD and BobberEVO, I'm going to start installing this week sometime. Whenever I get the chance. I guess I could be out there right now instead of being on here. Thanks for the reassurance!!! I'll post pics when I get the stuff installed.

I figured out my picture issue lol. Anyway here you go! Also Ive changed the shifter rod (not shown) to the edge cut also. I believe I have entire series.
I have the mirrors also, but didn't post picture. If you want me to post them also, just let me know.

Last edited by JIMSFBL; 01-23-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:08 AM
FBLJosh
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIMSFBL
I figured out my picture issue lol. Anyway here you go! Also Ive changed the shifter rod (not shown) to the edge cut also. I believe I have entire series.
I have the mirrors also, but didn't post picture. If you want me to post them also, just let me know.
Thanks for the bigger pics!! Now, how in the world did you get them to be bigger from photobucket? I have the same issue. Anyway, I really like it, and have decided for sure I'm going to install them. I talked to Harley yesterday and the rest of the stuff should be in today. So, hopefully I can go by there this evening and grab that stuff so I can throw it on this week. I can't wait!!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement on this. That crap ain't cheap!!!

Old 12-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Tampakingpin
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty solid addition imho

Old 12-11-2012, 03:15 PM
folly-17
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the hd edge cut brake, shifter, and hand levers, they goes good with Rolland Sands contrast parts i plan on getting over the winter. I dont care for the pegs grips or floor boards much tho, but thats on my bike. They match perfect with the lo.

My father has the grips and i can understand the gripping issue, and find them making my hands cold (as there metal) while riding up here in buffalo during the spring/fall.