Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat for Night Train, Corbin vs. Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006 | 11:41 AM
lucospock
Tourer
Default RE: seat for Night Train, Corbin vs. Mustang

I also as T3 enjoy my Badlander, can't find a problem with it. I have a bony @ss and still it suits me right.

I have a problem with the drag star handlebars, those have to go.

Otherwise, I looove my Night train...

Old 10-03-2006 | 01:13 PM
jbt
Tourer

While I also like the stock seat, I wanted a solo for looks. I found a company called Mammoth Choppers, and bought a leather, flame-stitched seat for well under $200! Delivery was fast (about 3 days), and the seat is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them. Check out www.mammothchoppers.com .

Old 10-03-2006 | 02:02 PM
XARAN
Stellar HDF Member

My 05 Annv Fatboy came with a Badlander, not a bad seat I could go a 100 miles at a time with not much problem. I tried a Corbin Gunfighter and Lady and I did not like it too hard for my taste. I shopped around and found a company called C & C Seats www.ccseats.com and bought a Fastback from them and love it, very comfortable for me and great price 250.00.

Old 10-03-2006 | 03:02 PM
tread
Outstanding HDF Member

I had the same problem not too long ago. I just went out and sat on a few. I now have a corbin that I wouldnt trade for anything.

T3 Those guys weigh 120 pounds and there weight is in there legs. Some of us in here drink beer. Why a small seat like that could ruin a fella.lol

ORIGINAL: T 3

Those guys in the Tour De France ride 120 mile stages on bicycles with tiny hard as h@ll seats weighing about 150 grams and they have no complaints.One thing to be learned from cyclists is that riding position (where your hands are,where your feet are,how your back is positioned etc is extremely important in making any seat provide optimal comfort..

Old 10-04-2006 | 12:44 AM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member

ORIGINAL: tread

I had the same problem not too long ago. I just went out and sat on a few. I now have a corbin that I wouldnt trade for anything.

T3 Those guys weigh 120 pounds and there weight is in there legs. Some of us in here drink beer. Why a small seat like that could ruin a fella.lol

ORIGINAL: T 3

Those guys in the Tour De France ride 120 mile stages on bicycles with tiny hard as h@ll seats weighing about 150 grams and they have no complaints.One thing to be learned from cyclists is that riding position (where your hands are,where your feet are,how your back is positioned etc is extremely important in making any seat provide optimal comfort..

LMAO Tread....

I used to do that stuff including Ultramarathon events-went 340 miles on a road bike (bicycle) during a 24 hr race.(My voice has finally changed back from tenor to baritone)
[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=icon_rock.gif]

But to be serious I think my road and mountain biking background is part of the reason the drag bars and badlander seat on my Nightrain seem comfortable.I haven't had it on any rides over 120 miles yet,so time will tell....

Old 10-04-2006 | 12:51 AM
NoVaThunder
Tourer

Yama.....My wife definitely likes it better, she didn't much care for the stock seat. I did not buy the fender bib, just took off the plastic on the rear fender. I only have a pic with it solo. I think JLOCKHART29 has some pics of it two up on his bike in his profile. It doesn't look as good as some of the bar hopper solos but I was looking for something that looked decent and was comfortable for her and me for longer hauls. I'm real pleased with it. Here's a pic.

Old 10-04-2006 | 12:08 PM
yamaman
3rd Gear

Thanks for the pic ...... I think I just found the seat that I want.

Old 10-05-2007 | 09:26 AM
bluesammyny1
Novice

Just recieved my corbin Solo seat for my 07 Deuce. do you all have any recomendations for covering the rear fender holes ? Any fender bibs to recommend ?

Old 10-05-2007 | 09:26 AM
bluesammyny1
Novice

Just recieved my corbin Solo seat for my 07 Deuce. do you all have any recomendations for covering the rear fender holes ? Any fender bibs to recommend ?

Old 10-05-2007 | 12:42 PM
Pops28
Road Master

How about C&C? I'm thinking about a solo from them for my train! Anybody have experience with C&C?

Quick Reply: seat for Night Train, Corbin vs. Mustang