Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I can have any custom seat covering I want for free!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 03:26 PM
JIMSFBL
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

this is what I'm getting on my lo, The seat will look like this, but I'm using the original fatboy lo seat. I'm also doing a matching fender bib and tank dash. $3,200 (see if he'll do that)I'll post pics whan I get it back in about 2 weeks.

Old 12-18-2010, 03:38 PM
fcsallan
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, that is a bit more than I have experienced before but certainly is custom.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:44 PM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

For the pink and white bike, either a white, light tan or light gray seat - I don't go for the exotic stuff. Just plain old leather - does he do horsehide?

Old 12-18-2010, 05:11 PM
hspring03
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts

I'm curious who the shop is?

Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Kowan
That looks like it might be a CVO. They come with that chrome thingie around the seat but without the bling rivets she has going on.
Now I'm curious about that chrome tail. I don't think the Deluxe ever came in a CVO version.

I found the seat and tail but Harley says "Fits '00-later FLSTF and '00-'05 FXST, FXSTB, FXSTS and FLSTC models"

The Deluxe is a FLSTN. I am really curious how she got that seat and tail to fit. I am liking it more and more. Wonder how she got that bling look on them too.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:15 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by brenn
For the pink and white bike, either a white, light tan or light gray seat - I don't go for the exotic stuff. Just plain old leather - does he do horsehide?
The bike is going to have a silver pinstripe so I agree with you that light gray would look good and it will offset the pink.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:17 AM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by bbeavers76
You asked! I think a white pearl flake vinyl with pink diamond stitching like bobbersvo88. That would sit it off!
Right direction there... I have already decided on that one aspect - diamond stitching. Classic look.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:48 AM
bbeavers76
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go with a silver metal flake with the pink diamond stitch. I'm bout to order the same silver but with candy red pipeing with red diamond stitch. Have lepera send you color samples to find what you want. Or I'm sure your guy has some.

Old 12-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Lucky22
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Light grey would look nice. That with white cross stitching. Maybe he cam make you also some grey grips.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:39 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by HoggyMtnBreakdown
Wow, you work CHEAP! I thought web designers commanded a LOT more than a couple hundred dollar seat cover, on a total redesign. I think he's the one that got the deal. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great you're happy, but I bet he's happier...

Nothin' better than a WIN-WIN, I reckon.
I didn't mention I will be getting an entire set of matching things: main seat, fender bib, tank bib, backrest, and windshield bag. I think I made an even trade.

I've traded websites for tons of things... my Shih Tzu puppy, 1 year's worth of landscaping and spring/fall cleanups, 5 years worth of Christmas trees and summer annual flowers, custom airbrushing on my hard bags, motorcycle jackets and chaps... trading is great. No $$ just labor.

Quick Reply: I can have any custom seat covering I want for free!