Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

online parts list???

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 07:40 AM
Bsod
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default online parts list???

Is there a parts list on line that you can see diagrams of diff sections of our bikes, numbers and arrow leading to the different parts of said sections and then have the part numbers listed below or somewhere else. Sure haven't found anything like this on the HD sites I've been to. Thanx for any help, I've got a service manual but not much help finding part numbers.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:53 AM
HD100
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Bsod,

try this link:

http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/...m_oem/hdmc.asp

First you have to select your bike model, then you can choose the parts you want and after adding them to the cart you can see the HD order numbers.

Last edited by HD100; 12-14-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you're talking about a parts diagram....if there was one the BMOFOCO HD laywers would have it taken down in a split-second for violation of copyright. They sell parts manuals and take a dim view of anyone trying to give that info away.

Old 12-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Bsod
Club Member

sounds good guys and I appreciate the input, here's one I found while doinking around:

http://www.bikebandit.com/2003-harle...lstci/o/m18390

Old 12-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member

How about that! I can't believe HD is aware of that. Anyway, gotta go and print out some webpages.

Old 12-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Bsod
Club Member

Originally Posted by Sharknose
How about that! I can't believe HD is aware of that. Anyway, gotta go and print out some webpages.
Geez, whatever ya do don't tell 'em! LOL

Old 12-15-2010, 08:01 AM
handyhoward
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sharknose
If you're talking about a parts diagram....if there was one the BMOFOCO HD laywers would have it taken down in a split-second for violation of copyright. They sell parts manuals and take a dim view of anyone trying to give that info away.
"Sorry Charlie"... the reason that you haven't been able to find these listings in the past is that HD dealers were the sole source of "genuine" HD parts. Now that HD has found out that allowing free marketing of their parts is quite profitable, they are no longer "protecting" the HD dealers. Actually HD was forced to do this as they were losing a bigger and bigger share of the market to "after-market" parts. Every day more and more previously unavailable info, unless bought from your dealer, is being made freely available via the internet.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:17 AM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by handyhoward
"Sorry Charlie"... the reason that you haven't been able to find these listings in the past is that HD dealers were the sole source of "genuine" HD parts. Now that HD has found out that allowing free marketing of their parts is quite profitable, they are no longer "protecting" the HD dealers. Actually HD was forced to do this as they were losing a bigger and bigger share of the market to "after-market" parts. Every day more and more previously unavailable info, unless bought from your dealer, is being made freely available via the internet.

How 'bout that. This from the same company who once tried to trademark a sound. But those diagrams and parts lists from that site are going to make a nice little booklet in the manuals drawer in my garage once I get them printed out.