Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the Cholo?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010 | 09:22 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ramhunter9
I figured I would go non baffled because my bike is already tuned for straight pipes . I dont know what pipes I have now because I just got the bike and the origional owner put them on .
They are loud and nothing inside . So I figured mini cholos non baffled bolted on be done with it no re tune .

Here is a pic of the pipes if you know what they are ?
those are Samson Street sweepers.

Old 12-09-2010 | 01:18 PM
ramhunter9
|
Road Warrior

Hmm never new . Thanks Drew what are they worth ? And did you read my last post ?

Old 01-15-2011 | 12:52 PM
BigWheelBob
Cruiser

I need a set also if you can sell them to me for $700 shipped. Let me know please. S-434.

Old 01-15-2011 | 01:08 PM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ramhunter9
And dont know what the cholo means
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ch4rsMmZI

Old 01-15-2011 | 01:55 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior

FWIW, Im having a hell of a time with SAMSONS. Not bashing the company, Its just I bought my 33inchers 2 months ago, and the heat shields chrome bubbled. Then when I sent them back, they told the DR. that there wasnt anything wrong with them and I didnt send back all the parts. I even posted pics of them on my Pic album, and sent pics to the Dr. Now its not on VTWIN, they are great people and have great customer service. But Samson is telling the Dr. that they will be charged. So Samson is saying Im Lying. HMMM,, so My Bro ordered the exact same set of 33s a month ago, and the right heat shield on his looks like someone took a hammer to it. He didnt even get the chance to install them on his bike, Thats strange, WE ordered 2 sets and both where Defective. The NERVE of a company to call my Character into question. So we spent $1600 on exhaust and they are giving us a Hard time. Now, Ive had to call The woman at samson and she said that the owner will make a decision. Me and my Band of Bros go to about 5 to 6 rallies every year. Dont companies like Samson understand that word of mouth is the best and worst advertising tool that you can have. So after buying 2 sets of exhaust and then being told that Im Lying or tryin to beat them out of $136 bucks, you think that I would recommend Samson to ANYONE? Sorry fellas just really pissed and Im sure that my comments will be deleted or I may be kicked off this site for my comments or the Samson rep will get on here and say its being resolved. But still Its HORSE SH*T, that consumers like myself have to have their character called into question. And then have to put guys like Al and Shawn through this crap. I will always do business with the DR. IT just pisses me off that they are goin to get screwed.

Last edited by CountryD; 01-15-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-17-2011 | 04:44 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor

Samson will take care of everything you have concerns with. We wish you would have called us sooner so this could have been resolved earlier rather than than later. Samson is a great company with great customer service and we want to help you in any way we possibly can. Please contact us directly at 888-5-SAMSON and the matter will be resolved immediately. Please ask for JR.
Thank you,
JR / Samson

Old 01-22-2011 | 02:12 PM
Funnygirl
Road Captain

Sooooooo.... what happened?
Did they make it right?

Old 01-22-2011 | 02:19 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior

Yeah, I spoke with J.R. and he got the problem worked out quickly. He doesnt want anyone unhappy, And took care of it pronto. Real nice guy, total class. He took care of me and my brother himself.

Old 01-22-2011 | 02:35 PM
Funnygirl
Road Captain

Very nice!

I need to order some baffles to fit a set of Samson 33" slip on fishtails.
Do I use the outer diameter measurement or the inner one?

Old 03-26-2011 | 01:27 PM
ihuw5
Stage II

I believe the pic up the is ground pounders, street sweepers pop to the side....

Quick Reply: What is the Cholo?