Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found some old pics, follow the transformation (lots of pics)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 07:28 PM
SMF
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Nahhhh

Originally Posted by ejvette
thats one sweet ride my friend! Really nice that you took photos from start to finish......or is it really finished
you know we never really finsh, ive added the visor trim ring, swing arm axle covers and workin on my dash extender lol hahahaha once im back from japan taking my new fender to paint

Old 12-01-2010, 07:33 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Yea

Originally Posted by icecolddeluxe
very cool journey. Did you get the matching ride wright sprocket along with the wheels and rotors?
yea they are bro it was a hard choice, i really like the floating rotors too they look sick

Old 12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
IceColdDeluxe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was that a yes on the sprocket as well? Didn't see the drive side rear in any of your pics. I'm debating on if the matching sprocket would look that much better on mine over the chrome HD one I already got...

Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Yea

was that a yes on the sprocket as well? Didn't see the drive side rear in any of your pics. I'm debating on if the matching sprocket would look that much better on mine over the chrome hd one i already got...
you mean the pulley? You have a chain drive sprocket? But yea i have the matching pulley bro. It cleans it up even more looks bad *** just kind of a pain to wipe down

Old 12-01-2010, 08:20 PM
IceColdDeluxe
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BOBBEREVO88
you mean the pulley? You have a chain drive sprocket? But yea i have the matching pulley bro. It cleans it up even more looks bad *** just kind of a pain to wipe down
Yes, I meant pulley. For some reason I had sprocket on the mind.

Old 12-01-2010, 08:28 PM
maddox13
Tourer

BobberEvo you def have one of my favorite bikes on the forum bro, and I'm getting out soon and i pay for my mods the same way lol, dam what am I gonna do!!

Old 12-01-2010, 08:35 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Its all

yes, i meant pulley. For some reason i had sprocket on the mind.
its all good bro, but the pulley does look sick, but the rotors still dont know if i should have gotten the floating rotors

Old 12-01-2010, 08:37 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Lol hahahahaha

Originally Posted by maddox13
bobberevo you def have one of my favorite bikes on the forum bro, and i'm getting out soon and i pay for my mods the same way lol, dam what am i gonna do!!
ive been out for about a year bro, its better as a civ man dont have to worry about duty. Plus i got a gig that pays really well ahahahahaha

Old 12-01-2010, 08:48 PM
maddox13
Tourer

Originally Posted by BOBBEREVO88
ive been out for about a year bro, its better as a civ man dont have to worry about duty. Plus i got a gig that pays really well ahahahahaha

Good for you Bro, and you dont have to follow all the dumb rules when it comes to riding!!!!!! (well I dont any way hahha)

Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Lol hahahahaha

Originally Posted by maddox13
good for you bro, and you dont have to follow all the dumb rules when it comes to riding!!!!!! (well i dont any way hahha)
hell no dude most marine bases you dont have to wear **** but the boots and a long sleeve. When i was on coronado back in the day they didnt give a **** either

Quick Reply: Found some old pics, follow the transformation (lots of pics)