Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hdwheels.com or ridewrightwheels.com ???

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 04:36 PM
luvtoride
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well there's no doubt about it now ...the Luxe is a girls bike!

Old 11-29-2010, 04:41 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

There is a thread on Sinister around here somewhere. A good friend in the industry told me "Styling products is owned by Jerry, cant remember his last name . Have known him for 15 years and he is unreliable at best and a pathological liar at worst, enough said."

I hate to say anything bad about anyone, but when i get a warning like this I usually steer clear.

Drew

Old 11-29-2010, 04:58 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

That is why we don't sell DNA. They still owe us money too. There were also quite a few issues with poor quality of chrome and wheels not fitting.

Drew

Old 11-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Abbinc83
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just make sure you Stay away from DNA wheels their customer service sucks and after I got mine I heard all the bad things about them. I had enough problems with their service I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:06 PM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I only fear God's wrath. But I'd stay away from DNA's products just in case. Their products have proven complete failure in some cases 'round here and their customer service sucks, how's that?...

RWW does carry color selection and they deliver high quality stuff in the right time-frame. Talk to Mr. Wakim (Sam) he stands by his products with a spotless customer care everytime.

Mimo.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:13 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

By the way, I think Sam at ride wright, came from Sinister, I could be wrong, but I think someone told us that. And Sinister is not Stylin products. They also have a A+ rating for customer service. I talked to ALI at sinister today and Im impressed he actually took the time to talk to me as a fellow rider and told me about DNAs, and stylin products as far as being poor products period. Said sinister wheels have lifetime warranty of structure of wheels, and said they would put their wheels up against anyone in the business. They also have the Fat Daddy billet wheel, that is Freakin Nasty lookin. Kinda cool for someone to actually take time to answer every question I hit him with. As far as Im concerned, I was Impressed. But hell what do I know... lol

Last edited by CountryD; 11-29-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:52 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

My mistake. I'll have to see about becoming a dealer for Sinister.

Drew

Old 11-29-2010, 08:29 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DrawDown
I think the same setup on that bike above would be sick on a womans bike, but I would go with a 21" front wheel instead of the 16.
OK this is what I want to hear, suggestions! 21" in the front... why? Will it ride better? Look better? What about the back, we know it's the stock 16 right now. 21" in the front and 16" in the back, is that common?

I wonder what size that pink bike's wheels are.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:39 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

I emailed Sam today at Ride Wright and he said they would be able to try to color match. Phew, I'm so happy about this because after reading all these posts I definitely wanted to go with their wheels. Man does he have a great reputation, that's the kind of co. I want to do business with.

You guys are great, thanks for the feedback.

Now... will I need new rotors?

Also, it looks like that pink bike has more things than just the spokes powder coated. See the back wheel? Something else is coated in there.. the caliper? I just love this bike's look.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:41 PM
studiopeg
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by CountryDeluxe
By the way, I think Sam at ride wright, came from Sinister, I could be wrong, but I think someone told us that. And Sinister is not Stylin products. They also have a A+ rating for customer service. I talked to ALI at sinister today and Im impressed he actually took the time to talk to me as a fellow rider and told me about DNAs, and stylin products as far as being poor products period. Said sinister wheels have lifetime warranty of structure of wheels, and said they would put their wheels up against anyone in the business. They also have the Fat Daddy billet wheel, that is Freakin Nasty lookin. Kinda cool for someone to actually take time to answer every question I hit him with. As far as Im concerned, I was Impressed. But hell what do I know... lol
Thanks for those comments, I like to do a lot of research before I buy so I'll check them out!

Quick Reply: hdwheels.com or ridewrightwheels.com ???