Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

rocker c rear fender kits????

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 08:32 PM
waykool1
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after a few phone calls to rwd, heartland, and to bitchen seats i made the decision to go with the bitchen seat set up. i can say this was as simple of a bolt on deal that i have ever done, start to finish took about 25 minutes and the results are awesome!!!! bike looks totally different. quality of the bitchen seat and mount kit is excellent also.

i am definately not running down the 2 other set ups but just giving results of my install, this is just the beginning of my projects for the new rocker c. there will be no riding here for about 4 months as we are snowed in for winter.

Old 12-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by waykool1
after a few phone calls to rwd, heartland, and to bitchen seats i made the decision to go with the bitchen seat set up. i can say this was as simple of a bolt on deal that i have ever done, start to finish took about 25 minutes and the results are awesome!!!! bike looks totally different. quality of the bitchen seat and mount kit is excellent also.

i am definately not running down the 2 other set ups but just giving results of my install, this is just the beginning of my projects for the new rocker c. there will be no riding here for about 4 months as we are snowed in for winter.

Old 12-18-2010, 09:06 PM
waykool1
Advanced

i will get some asap, my dig cam is acting up tonight....fully intended to have a few pics for u guys.

Old 12-19-2010, 04:31 PM
waykool1
Advanced

here are a few pics of the seat

Attached Thumbnails rocker c rear fender kits????-003-4-.jpg   rocker c rear fender kits????-004-4-.jpg   rocker c rear fender kits????-007-2-.jpg   rocker c rear fender kits????-005-4-.jpg  
Old 12-19-2010, 06:22 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

So you just swicthed out the seat with the bitchen seat version?

You should put a tank lift now

Old 12-19-2010, 09:15 PM
waykool1
Advanced

yes, just switched out the seat so far..............many, many more mods to come in the next couple of months.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:40 PM
AZtek
Cruiser

I ride 1 up and decided to use a Heartland seat and a Thunderbike Custom battery cover. The cover sheet metal (not fiberglass) and all i had to do is drill 2 holes. You can see a pic of my scoot on my profile. Also, i just ordered the Progressive 422 rear suspension and the drop-in kit for the front. I'm going to lower it 2 inches on both the front and rear end...i kept the stock fender.

Old 12-20-2010, 10:32 AM
harleymartin
Intermediate
Talking

Pics of my rocker with rocket bob kit on

Attached Thumbnails rocker c rear fender kits????-bike-b-001.jpg   rocker c rear fender kits????-bike-back-006.jpg  

Last edited by harleymartin; 12-20-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:28 PM
mikemnkt
Cruiser

got my rwd short fender today!Oh almost forgot also th 2 up seat with it.i havent gotten to mock it up on the bike yet but i did set the seat in place on the fender.i was worried on hope the seat would look since there were no pics of the 2 up.but just to let u guys know it still looks sick.Just waiting for my ginz choppers sissy bar.then i will mock up for pics for you all to see.it is really good quality and alot cheaper than heartland.if u need a pic sooner than next week i can text u one on my phone.the ole lady has to post on computer

Old 10-27-2019, 11:15 PM
Bradley Willyard
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tank

Originally Posted by micahpop
This kit looks pretty cool.

Is this a stock rocker c tank? I have a 15 breakout and I hate my short tank that doesn’t even cover both cylinder

Quick Reply: rocker c rear fender kits????