Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Went for a ride today

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:03 PM
Adammit
|
Tourer
Default Went for a ride today

So its almost the middle of November and we had sunny and 65 degrees today. It was amazing. Took the day off and went riding all day. Just got back home now. I know you guys in Cali are use to riding all year long but for us here in MN we could be getting snow any day now. Just thought I would share.

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:07 PM
FATCAT_01
Cruiser

If I didn't have to work today, I woulda been out there too, 65 here in NorthDakota too...chit, it already snowed here! Haha, enjoy the ride!!

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:10 PM
url8
Road Master

Originally Posted by Adammit
So its almost the middle of November and we had sunny and 65 degrees today. It was amazing. Took the day off and went riding all day. Just got back home now. I know you guys in Cali are use to riding all year long but for us here in MN we could be getting snow any day now. Just thought I would share.
Adammit glad to hear you had some decent weather. You're right, So Cal weather cant be beat. My wife was born and raised in Minneapolis...U of M graduate. Went to visit back there in the summertime and the Mosquitos....Isnt that the Minnesota state bird??

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:19 PM
Adammit
|
Tourer

Went to visit back there in the summertime and the Mosquitos....Isnt that the Minnesota state bird??[/quote]

Haha not anymore. They have really gotten the mosquitos under control. There nothing like they were when I was a kid.

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:26 PM
Adammit
|
Tourer

I attached a cell phone pic from earlier today. This is the last time my bike will look like that. I have a few more mods to put on over the winter. Apes, DNA fat spoke wheels, new a/c cover, license plate relocate kit. Cant wait to start.

Attached Thumbnails Went for a ride today-ride.jpg  
Old 11-09-2010 | 04:53 PM
coronerrpm
Road Master

Awesome, Live in Canada (Toronto) for the last 6 yrs and now in Dover De. I got to ride today and it looks like it will be good threw the week. Sooo much better than Toronto. Super glad to be back in the states!

Old 11-09-2010 | 04:59 PM
frontiercat
Elite HDF Member

Lucky dude. I'm still at work, and by the time I get home (thanks to daylight savings), it'll be dark and 10 degrees colder than now. Oh well, maybe I'll jet around for dinner on my Springer...

Cold weather sucks...

Old 11-09-2010 | 07:28 PM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member

We're done here, frost and snow in the forecast starting tomorrow.

Old 11-09-2010 | 07:35 PM
FroggyFatBoy
Outstanding HDF Member

been nice here for the last few days. if not for being sick i would be riding everyday.. i WILL be riding tomorrow.. going through the DT's here..

Old 11-09-2010 | 07:37 PM
mswmn
Road Master

I got out for awhile today too. It was awesome. Sounds like the weather is turning for the worse here in northern Minnesota...could have been the last ride. Sure hope not!

Quick Reply: Went for a ride today