Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which seat? Le Pera or C&C

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:18 PM
2006FLST
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by parts eeter
What material is this seat made of? Looks good.
It is vinyl like a stock seat. Very nice though and holds up well.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:47 AM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have both...sort of. I have a barebones on my xbones and a C&C on my SG. So it's not a true comparison, but I can speak to quality. my barebones has the custom stitch and is full leather (was like 450.00!!!), however it is not the same "feel" as the C&C. the C&C leather is softer...more textured. The lepera is very smooth and hard. Not that it can be compared, but neither seat has a ton of padding. Both fit well and had underside carpeting. IMO the quality of the leather is much better on the C&C. I have a Ford truck with leather seats. The owner of our company has a Bentley with unbelievably plush leather seats. The C&C's leather is very similar to what Bentley uses. Same softness and texture.

Plus, Chuck is about as nice as they come. i showed up one day and told him I was looking for a seat. He spent way too much time with me helping me pick one out. I found Lepera to be a little rude on the phone.

Anyway, that's my 0.02.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

BOBBEREVO88, that is one great looking seat and just flows with the overall look.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:45 AM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2006FLST
It is vinyl like a stock seat. Very nice though and holds up well.
Thank You, I am ordering a C&C for my Street Bob. Goin with a LoPro Solo. I had the Lapera and it just looked bad. Really skinny and hard as a rock. I hated it. As a matter of fact I sold it for like 80 bux,cuz I still had a LaPera logo branded into my **** from a 400 mile ride when the guy offered to buy it.These C&C seats look sweet and well crafted. You Softail guys have some clean rides over here. Thanks again for the input. I may go with vinyl,but am gonna have Chuck send me a pic of the black leather as well.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:25 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Thanks bro

Originally Posted by kowan
bobberevo88, that is one great looking seat and just flows with the overall look.
thanks bro but all i did was order hahahahaha le pera is top notch and made a great seat ill never buy another brand

Old 10-19-2010, 12:28 PM
SMF
Banned
Default Barebones?

Originally Posted by parts eeter
thank you, i am ordering a c&c for my street bob. Goin with a lopro solo. I had the lapera and it just looked bad. Really skinny and hard as a rock. I hated it. As a matter of fact i sold it for like 80 bux,cuz i still had a lapera logo branded into my **** from a 400 mile ride when the guy offered to buy it.these c&c seats look sweet and well crafted. You softail guys have some clean rides over here. Thanks again for the input. I may go with vinyl,but am gonna have chuck send me a pic of the black leather as well.

the name said it all my man "barebones" how did you get the logo branded on your **** cause that thing is on the other lip of the seat hahahahahaa. Le peras seats are the best j/k but i really do love mine yea its a barebones

Old 10-19-2010, 05:39 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah, gotta agree with bobber here. My lepara is great, Wouldnt have any other seat. Alot of the other seats sit up too high. At the end of the day Its your bike bro and your ****.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM
parts eeter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the Solo Barebones seats on the Softails. I had mine on a Street bob and it wasnt as nice as the model you guys use on the Softies. I havent jumped ship completely as I do like the Ol 32 Hot Rod series from Lapera. I am still gonna give C&C a try on the next seat. I am hoping to have funds for a seat this week.