Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those that have ridden both

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 09:55 AM
LoLo
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KOJAX
the deluxe is a nice looking bike keep it and enjoy riding it
yeah that!

Old 09-18-2010, 04:36 PM
windy rich
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own a Fatboy,and my son owns a Roadking.I rode his 'king while mine was in for tires,after a little over one hundred miles I think I'll take the counter balanced engine in the softails over the other. Thats just me.

Old 09-19-2010, 05:14 PM
evil apes
Cruiser
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Had a softail standard. Traded it in on a cvo roadglide for more comfort & wanted a bike that was done. Tired of my softail nickel & diming me to death trying to get it to look the way I wanted. Absolutely love my roadglide. Hands down a better bike. I missed my softail. My roadglide was too perfect. I missed the rawness of my softail. I also missed being able to personalize my bike like I did my softail. I ended up buying another softail & kept my roadglide. Can't really afford it, but I'll manage. What I'm getting at, is they're completely different bikes and great in there own way.

Old 09-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Hammy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, if you're not going on really long hiway rides, then keep the softail, you can add a cigarette lighter and mp3 stereo onto the softail if all you are looking at is add that stuff and will be way less than getting another bike.

Old 09-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Hammy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evil apes
Had a softail standard. Traded it in on a cvo roadglide for more comfort & wanted a bike that was done. Tired of my softail nickel & diming me to death trying to get it to look the way I wanted. Absolutely love my roadglide. Hands down a better bike. I missed my softail. My roadglide was too perfect. I missed the rawness of my softail. I also missed being able to personalize my bike like I did my softail. I ended up buying another softail & kept my roadglide. Can't really afford it, but I'll manage. What I'm getting at, is they're completely different bikes and great in there own way.
Well said, but it is expensive having 2 bikes, but I ride alot so I try to justify it in my head..

Old 09-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Dark Horse
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Deluxe was my 2nd choice after the Xbones...It'd be smokin' with a big pizza cutter front wheel, slammed, 18"s and fishtails...for starters.