Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boarzilla pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 08:31 PM
niterider985
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Boarzilla pics

I would like to see pics of Boarzillas on a Softail. My VH BR dosen't work very well with my stroker motor. Not makeing the power it should be. I like the BR on my Night Train for the looks but the D&D pipe make better #s on a 124" just think it is fugly lookin maybe if I see a few bikes with it mite grow on me . Thanks.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:42 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Old 09-11-2010, 07:37 PM
niterider985
Tourer

Thanks DR. V-Twin for the link. How ya think it looks on a Nite Train? D&D and T-man say it will make big power on my NT I just don't know about the looks.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Eyeball Kid
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 358 Likes on 253 Posts

IMO, it would look sweet if it were not chrome.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:10 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I run a fatcat on my fatboy, and was not sure about the look until I installed it. I think it will look great, and it is a fact this exhaust will make big power on your ride. I love my fatcat and it is not going anywhere.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:15 PM
DocJ
Road Master

I don't think you would notice the performance gain as much as you'd notice the big ugly pipes on your bike. It is easier to hide lesser performance (which, as it is, you should have nothing to be embarrassed about) than it is to hide ugly pipes.

Just my opinion. But, riding should be about fun and what YOU like. Not about "numbers" as if they mean something. Somebody else is always going to outdo you. It's not a competition. So, stop trying to compete and enjoy your ride. For your own sake.

Old 09-11-2010, 08:41 PM
niterider985
Tourer

Thanks everyone for the good feedback. I know it's about what I like but sometimes need a little input from others to to make a choice because youes guys on the forum are pretty Kool.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:27 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

In that case, get a Boarzilla! You can't go wrong.

Drew

Old 09-11-2010, 09:40 PM
DocJ
Road Master

Drew, I respect your opinions, and usually agree. I know this is probably more a style preference, but on this issue I must beg to disagree. Just this once! I promise!

The Boarzilla pipe is one I'd be embarrassed to have even so much as in my garage. No way would it go on my bike, or a family member's bike. And, friends would be encouraged to drive the car over instead of their bike...just so that pipe wouldn't be seen in my driveway.

Again, my opinion, but I feel that if you went this route (for better performance even when you don't like the pipe) you might as well get a moped. Because you aren't riding for the right reasons.

Please note, I DID exaggerate slightly...lol

Do get the pipe if you want. I just don't want you doing something you'd regret. Just think about enjoyment factor. Would this trade be worth it long haul? Keep it in mind.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:54 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

I think on a Cross Bones it "might" look out of place as well, but Brettnbama has a Bassani 2 into 1 and it looks sick!. We are all entitled to our opinions and that is fine. I respect your opinion completely. I sm just trying to help Niterider over the edge with a decision. I was a true dual purist for many years with my super long Samson's, but when this pipe when on the difference in the way the bike performed is what did it for me.

Suddenly all the opinions I had formed about how a bike should look went right out the window.

Drew

Quick Reply: Boarzilla pics