Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody considering RC Components Wheels??

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 11:47 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anybody considering RC Components Wheels??

I've got a $500 certificate towards a set of RC Components Wheels. It was donated by RC Components as a prize. I'm all set with my PM wheels, so I won't be using it. If you're interested in the certificate shoot me a pm.

http://www.rccomponents.com/

Old 09-10-2010, 05:30 AM
chad pickens
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I still need a rear wheel to match the front but im a long way from having the cash. for what its worth i really like my rc wheel they are great quality.If theres something you need and I have it maybe we could do some trading pm me if interested

Old 09-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Nickrc3
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's quite a prize you received HarleyHeaven, and I'm sure another forum member will barter with you.

R/C Component's products (and support) is the best!

Old 09-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Jonny Cannon
Road Warrior

I wouldn't take a free set of RC Comp wheels. Garbage. Plus, their customer service is disgusting. There are many other rim manufacturers out there to choose from. I wouldn't let RC Comp feed my fish.

Cannon

Old 09-10-2010, 06:50 AM
chad pickens
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Jonny Cannon
I wouldn't take a free set of RC Comp wheels. Garbage. Plus, their customer service is disgusting. There are many other rim manufacturers out there to choose from. I wouldn't let RC Comp feed my fish.

Cannon
Didnt your mother ever teach you . If you dont have anything nice to say ....Keep Your Mouth Shut !

Old 09-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by chad pickens
Didnt your mother ever teach you . If you dont have anything nice to say ....Keep Your Mouth Shut !
LoL, or at least give details.

Old 09-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Nickrc3
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

coming from a guy whose bike is loaded with Kuryakyn products...

Old 09-10-2010, 11:31 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master

Originally Posted by Jonny Cannon

Cannon

I'm not promoting RC Components because I have no experience with them. I do know they have a 7 year warranty which is arguably the best out there. I bet there have been issues with any major wheel manufacturer. My bike had PM Hooligans on when I purchased it. The bike is kept exceptionally clean and is garaged. Despite this the hubs on front and rear have some small bubbling under the chrome. Under the chrome means a manufacturing issue to me. I inquired to PM and since I didn't purchase the wheels they will glady send me two new hubs for around $600 each!!! Are you kidding??? $1200 for hubs that clearley have a manufacturer issue?? Some would say this is disgusting customer service. PM says it's simply there policy.
I guess it depends on the perspective?

Anyway, like I was saying. I have the certificate and thought someone on here could use it. It does stipulate for a SET of wheels so keep that in mind.

Ride on!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:51 AM
bluedemon06
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my RC Components wheels worth every penny!! I was gonna get PM wheels but at the time my parts guy said they were having alot of quality issues with their chrome so I went with RC Components

Old 09-11-2010, 12:07 PM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

jonny cannon .... harleyheaven is trying to help other members obtain some chrome wheels and i think it's a very nice gesture ..... so while all this is going on why dont you go and feed your fish and we will give you a shout when it's over

Quick Reply: Anybody considering RC Components Wheels??