Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I Love my Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 08:01 AM
wildrooster
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I Love my Deluxe

I just wanted to go on a rant today and tell every one how much I love my Deluxe. I started riding just six years ago on a Honda 750 ACE had it customized with every thing I could find but it was not the most comfortable nor could it do any good on the interstate but it got me loving to ride and tought me this aint cheap, two years later I traded for a Kaw Vulcan 1600 now this was what I was looking for allot better ride again I went and had it customized even painted the bastard it sounded great and the air ride was top notch but it was not in the end what I was looking for after 1 and a half years it was out started having some issues and traded it in for a Triumph Rocket 3 Touring in 2008 for the first year of a bagger Rocket I traded being able to put my feet on the ground and sound for something that would do 0-120 in 5.5 stock while keeping a cruiser. This bike scared me it thought it was a sports bike and would throw you back fast I ended up putting all I could on it there was not much but it was ok now had I been another 6 inches taller it would have been fine but being vertically challenged it was a chore I could not even back the bike up any incline, after I took the bike off the BRP after watching the rain coming in I did not ride for months after that but I walked away from the wreck only ashamed and bruised thank god . So a few months ago a friend told me about a shop where he bought his bike from mind you we were at the bar and I had done had a few drinks I said sure when can we go so I walked in looking over each bike trying to find the one that called for me see I like classic old school looks after looking around I sat on the deluxe and went back and forth between a few different bikes I love every thing about this bike from the low stance , the tires, hell every thing about it screams for custom accessories something to make it different and your own. It sounds great and is as smooth as butter I am so glad I went to the dark side and I will never have anything else other than a harley from now on

Old 09-06-2010, 08:47 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

You got a lot to love there... sweet ride!!

Old 09-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Classic3
Intermediate

Nice ride!

Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Poacher13
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Grats on a sweet bike.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Nicky Pass
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I just bought one to....I'm hooked!

Old 09-06-2010, 10:54 AM
harlanrider
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love mine also. Just gave it a good scrubbing yesterday. Got the whitewalls looking great. It just looks so good.

Attached Thumbnails I Love my Deluxe-new-air-cleaner-cover.jpg  
Old 09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Gman in NC
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rode 900 miles last weekend in the New River Gorge area of WV. My nephew had his Deluxe along with us. Nice bike for sure. Great style. Enjoy that ride.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Night Stalker
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats and glad you finally found "The" bike... and welcome to the HD Family!

Old 09-06-2010, 07:40 PM
chrisangie
Road Captain

I understand id had a Yamaha and i loved to ride but didnt love the ride. Got me a 2010 Heritage and now i cant stay off it and if it rains i clean on it,they really are awsome machines.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:33 PM
DRL1950
Cruiser

Bought mine about 4 weeks agao, 2900 mile on it already, nothing like it!

Quick Reply: I Love my Deluxe