Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T-Man Cams

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 10:52 PM
adamFXD
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Man Cams

I have a 07 FLSTN Dleuxe. I am going to put a T-man 555 cams and a Pro Pipe BP on my bike next week. Does anyone know if I will get a noticable differance. Or am I wasting money. I do a lot of around town riding, and some highway but not too much. thanks

Old 08-23-2010, 11:09 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by adamFXD
I have a 07 FLSTN Dleuxe. I am going to put a T-man 555 cams and a Pro Pipe BP on my bike next week. Does anyone know if I will get a noticable differance. Or am I wasting money. I do a lot of around town riding, and some highway but not too much. thanks
I'm not familiar with the 555 cam. I have the T-Man 625 cam. T-Man knows how to make horsepower and his components do what he says. Did you talk to him and get his recommendation? I had several conversations with him before deciding what to go with. He didn't try to sell me anything and went out of his way to help. A satisfied customer will tell 5 people and an unsatisfied customer will tell 25 people. You need to get the setup that fits your style of riding and meets your expectations. Let us know how it works out!

Old 08-24-2010, 01:27 AM
niterider985
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It all depends on what you want, Before I put a 107" kit in my 10 WG it had woods tw6-6 cams but the biggest power gain in the seat of the pants was when I put the Evo. gear kit in the primary it was a huge difference in the way it pulled. When I upped my 07 NT from 107" to 124" I called Tman told him what I wanted and my riding style and he set up a package for me with all the best components and made for low and mid range power- It Rips having it dynoed tomorrow. But I feel that just a cam upgrade is not taking full advantage without head work and gearing you can now use 6th gear. Tman makes big power I have the 662-2 cams matched with 124- thumper stage 4 heads 202 intake 195 ext. and 58 mm pro TB and tons of other stuff will post dyno sheet later. But just call around and take your time for you may want to upgrade further at a later date.

Old 08-24-2010, 03:06 AM
jessultra
Road Master
Received 141 Likes on 91 Posts

dont know about the cam , but what part of pittsburgh you from ?

Old 08-24-2010, 11:17 AM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by niterider985
It all depends on what you want, Before I put a 107" kit in my 10 WG it had woods tw6-6 cams but the biggest power gain in the seat of the pants was when I put the Evo. gear kit in the primary it was a huge difference in the way it pulled. When I upped my 07 NT from 107" to 124" I called Tman told him what I wanted and my riding style and he set up a package for me with all the best components and made for low and mid range power- It Rips having it dynoed tomorrow. But I feel that just a cam upgrade is not taking full advantage without head work and gearing you can now use 6th gear. Tman makes big power I have the 662-2 cams matched with 124- thumper stage 4 heads 202 intake 195 ext. and 58 mm pro TB and tons of other stuff will post dyno sheet later. But just call around and take your time for you may want to upgrade further at a later date.
I can't wait to see the results. That thing should be a beast!

Old 08-24-2010, 12:39 PM
adamFXD
Intermediate

I am orig. from north huntiingdon, but live in munahll now.

Old 08-24-2010, 12:45 PM
adamFXD
Intermediate

thanks for the info, i need all the help i can get. BTW that is a sweet Fat Boy!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2010, 02:34 PM
beaureed445
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've never heard of TMan making a 555 cam. He makes a 525....but Bob Wood just came out with a 555 (triple nickel is what he's calling it). HarleyHeaven brought up a good point- Call and ask TR himself. I'm running his 590G cams, and I'm happy with their performance.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:55 AM
gcseitz
Stage I
Default T-Man makes the best!

T-Man makes the best! The best stuff, the best performance and the best service. ABC H-D (Waterford, MI) Svc Mgr Walt Smith put together a package with the help of TR to get me numbers I did not expect! 110 HP/113 TQ. Now this is running .010" over flat-top pistons with static compression of 9.5. No pre-detonation!!! Motor has TM-600SM cams, stage II heads, roller rockers, SERT, 50MM SE TB, Stage !! breather, SuperTrapp 2:1 ceramic pipe running with 15 discs and no end cap. My ride is a '07 FLHX. Other than the pipe and the air cleaner, it looks stock. There is generally a head or two turned in it's direction when it's first fired up. Torque curve is nearly flat through most of the power curve with peak HP output at 5700rpm. It pulls VERY hard through all gears.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 AM
jam436
Supporter
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by adamFXD
I am orig. from north huntiingdon, but live in munahll now.
Monroeville here, and I'd love to see pics of that Pro Pipe "BP" when you get it on...

Quick Reply: T-Man Cams