Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thinking bout getting rid of my night train

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 11:44 PM
BadGuyNYC
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thinking bout getting rid of my night train

im in love with the new cvo streetglide...when i first bought my train i was also thinkin bout the glide but now after seein this new cvo model and the colors im hooked...i know i prob wouldnt get much as far as a trade and in this economy gettin a good price for my bike will b tuff....i love my bike more than anything and the way i put it together is jus what i always wanted but dammmm that street glide is beautiful

Old 08-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Sash302
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BadGuyNYC
im in love with the new cvo streetglide...when i first bought my train i was also thinkin bout the glide but now after seein this new cvo model and the colors im hooked...i know i prob wouldnt get much as far as a trade and in this economy gettin a good price for my bike will b tuff....i love my bike more than anything and the way i put it together is jus what i always wanted but dammmm that street glide is beautiful
dude are you crazy!,keep the train and buy the street glide to!that way you have a bar hopper and a caddy for a long hols.
that's what I am gonna do in 2012 ill get me a glide for a long holes....

Old 08-22-2010, 08:58 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

They don't make the Train anymore, and I think that is one of the coolest putts out of the Motor Company. Like the guy said, have both. and don't forget, Baggers add years to how old you look... -L-

Old 08-22-2010, 10:34 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by BadGuyNYC
Hey Gerrard.Dont do it that bike suits you perfect.The way you set that bike up is awesome.Like I said before that is the sickest looking and sounding train I have ever seen in person.Still talk to my buddies about that bike.Hope everything is well.Got to get you some pics of your 21 on the front of my Deluxe. Tom

Old 08-22-2010, 10:52 AM
magna
Stellar HDF Member
Received 239 Likes on 146 Posts

Like i said to the last guy who said this on the general forum about a week ago,dont do it there aint nothing like a TRAIN!!!!!,besides unless they have cured the problem 110s back cyclinders really overheat,and blow gaskets.

Old 08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Cav Cop
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I plan to keep my Night Train as long as I can. I do plan to get a bagger or some type of Touring bike, but the Night Train just gets that attention and has the look that I like.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:03 PM
2XNightTrain
Road Master

I've got my Train for sale, but people want you to give it away. It's not like I am desperate or anything. I'll pay it off on my upcoming trip to the Sandbox. When it gets paid off, people won't be able to pry it from my fists and I will have the caysh for MUCHO MODS.