Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn Cruise Arm

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 08:39 PM
royboy
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Kuryakyn Cruise Arm

I just installed the Cruise Arm Mark IV on my '06 Fatboy. Very Simple installation - I didn't have any problems, and it's mega comfy.
I posted some photos in my Photo album.

Roy's Fatboy Album

Old 09-04-2006, 05:34 PM
_Locutus
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah, and I love what you did with the skulls, I am planning to do the same thing, I'm glad to see that it looks as great as I thought it would!

Old 09-04-2006, 06:57 PM
DMSC
Road Master

The IV's look nice!

It looks like they have the same issue as the III's with being limited in how far they can be adjusted rearward on the right due to contact with the brake pedal. [&:]

Old 09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
dupton2000
2nd Gear

Just put these on my '06 Heritage Classic. Installation took about an hour to get them just right. They have to be the best investment I have made as far as comfort goes. I also went with the extended because I am 6'5' and really needed the room. I was disappointed with the clevis's myself however it is not that noticeable. I’ll probably will put a call in to Kuryaykyn so that they have the feedback.

I also put the switchblade footpegs on to add a little more flexability. With them open there is not a lot of room between the healrest and the footboards. I'll try to get some pics up later.

Old 06-02-2007, 08:24 PM
bamf
6th Gear

Deos Anyone have pics of this? and how do the install? on the inside of the braket? did they mount with the same bold that keeps the floorboards on?

Old 06-02-2007, 11:04 PM
DMSC
Road Master

Click on this link. It has a pic of the parts. The black plate goes between the rubber pad that's on top of the footboard and the metal footboard base. You drill 4 holes in the footboard base for the mounting bolts.

Mark III Link

Old 06-02-2007, 11:39 PM
bamf
6th Gear

thanks for the link.

I'm looking for the IV's though. I have swept style floorboards on my bike, so they Mark III's don't fit. The Mark IV's mount to the frame.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:01 AM
MoMud
Advanced

I have the Mark IV and love them. My feet speed more time on them than the floor boards.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:39 AM
royboy
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: bamf

Deos Anyone have pics of this? and how do the install? on the inside of the braket? did they mount with the same bold that keeps the floorboards on?
I have some pics of it on in my photo album: Royboy's Fatboy Album
They come with a bolt that mounts to your frame. So no part of the Mark IV mounts to your floor board.

Old 06-03-2007, 10:45 AM
bamf
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: royboy

ORIGINAL: bamf

I have some pics of it on in my photo album: Royboy's Fatboy Album
They come with a bolt that mounts to your frame. So no part of the Mark IV mounts to your floor board.
Robboy,

Thanks for your reply witht he pictures that really helps. THe mounting hole that you used was open right?

The problem I'm having is that I put on a cyclevision floorboard extension kit, it moves the boards forward 2 inches. Makes it feel like a totally different bike. I really like them. I want to be able to kick my feet out further though.

When I tried to put on the Mark IV's, they didn't quite line up corectly. I may need to have a guy do some custom mounthing bracket.

Thanks for the pics, your bike looks greaet btw.

Quick Reply: Kuryakyn Cruise Arm