Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C&C and WCC floorboards review...

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:09 AM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts
Default C&C and WCC floorboards review...

I finally took a decent length ride yesterday and wanted to provide some feedback on the C&C seat, and the new WCC floorboards.

The C&C seat was like a glove for my ***. This seat is so much more comfortable than my last seat that I am not sure how I rode on the other seat for so long. I could ahve ridden twice the mileage with no issue. I did manage to lose my seat screw for the back of my fender bib somewhere. Either it was stolen or it vibrated loose, the latter being a lot more likely. Maybe that is what the vibration was that I could not figure out. Hmmmm....
I love the way the C&C cradles my lower back, it provides a lot of support for a seat without a back rest. All in all after today's ride I am extremely impressed with this seat and would highly recommend C&C seats to anyone here on the forum. Yes, I can get them for you at a discount as well.

They come in any configuration you can imagine with tons of custom fabrics and custom stitching. Drop me a line if you are interested in one and we can get you all setup. If you are local it takes about 5 days if you are elsewhere figure another 3 to have the seat in your hands. I had my seat in 5 days.

Now on to the floorboards which are big enough for two sets of feet on them. My main concern with the boards is that they would scrape much easier as they are nearly twice the size of the stock boards.

I lost my seat screw that holds my fender bib on as well. I couldn't figure out what the vibrations were coming from at a certain rpm, but I think I know now. Note to self, make sure screw is on tight. LOL.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I run with the C&C Solo on my Deluxe and the Fastback on my EGC,very happy with them both.......

If I take the seat off for some reason I always double check the seat screw heeheehee,learned it your way hahaha.....

Old 06-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Loungelizard
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 On the good doctor's C&C review! Love it. My only complaint was yesterday when I took the little one out and slapped a lick 'em stick 'em on for her. "My *** won't fit on that thing! Why do you get to ride on that comfy seat while I get this skinny little thing?"

Dammit Drew, now I'm gonna have to suck it up and buy a two up from you as well. That or I'm really ridin solo.

Old 06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

A few more pics of other C&C seats.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:29 PM
RedBen
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are those the FTW floorboards? I think they look cool, but the only thing I could think of that FTW stood for was F____ the War. I can't support that sentiment myself. Especially being in the military.

Old 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

It stands for whatever you want. I think the intention was ***** the world, not the war. The pic in the first post in this thread was before my ride home yesterday and i went straight home (150 miles) so it must have vibrated out of the hole then. My lcoal dealer is closed on Monday's since the recession hit. Guess I'll get one tomorrow.

Drew

Old 06-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Sgt Sportster
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedBen
Are those the FTW floorboards? I think they look cool, but the only thing I could think of that FTW stood for was F____ the War. I can't support that sentiment myself. Especially being in the military.
FTW usually has a few meanings

For The Win
F--- The World -an anti social slogan
Forever Two Wheels

Never heard it used as F the War though

Old 06-28-2010, 08:13 PM
KumaRide
Elite HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 148 Posts

These pics are killin me. As much as the Sport Tour is working out, having a solo also would make it complete.

Blue loctite the screw. Mine has loosened up before.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:20 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor

Yup, blue loc tite next time. I have had the same screw on there for 5 years.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 PM
mac0478
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your bike is looking fantastic Drew. It has been great watching the bike evolve into what it is now. When do the engine works start. Now that is something I will be folowing with great interest! Great job mate.

Chris

Quick Reply: C&C and WCC floorboards review...