Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

crossbones

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011 | 07:59 AM
Greg755
Cruiser

Do you know what the part number is for that seat or what section of the catalog it is in? I have a Lepera on mine now, but dont like the looks of it, so I just bought a stock bones seat off ebay, but as good as yours look Im now thinking of selling both seats and going with this one...

Also on your light bar did you have to modify it or did it bolt right up?
Thanks
Greg

Old 01-20-2011 | 08:06 AM
Crossb0nes
Cruiser

Originally Posted by RevMatt
:icon_playingb all:
bolts right up see my posts for detailed review, best seat I ever sat on.

Old 01-20-2011 | 12:55 PM
colonelangus1
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Greg755
Do you know what the part number is for that seat or what section of the catalog it is in? I have a Lepera on mine now, but dont like the looks of it, so I just bought a stock bones seat off ebay, but as good as yours look Im now thinking of selling both seats and going with this one...

Also on your light bar did you have to modify it or did it bolt right up?
Thanks
Greg
here ya go
http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_CA

and the light bar bolted right up although its involving to do heres a link

http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/g...bmLocale=en_CA

Last edited by colonelangus1; 01-20-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 01-20-2011 | 02:44 PM
Greg755
Cruiser

Thanks for the link to the light bar, thinking of doing it but having the bar and lights powder coated black..

THAT is not the seat I was talking about, I want info on the heritage/fatboy? type seat you had on with the silver but rail on the back of it....
and if you needed to by different hardware to mount it or modify it in any way...
Thanks
Greg

Old 02-08-2011 | 06:39 PM
colonelangus1
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Greg755
Thanks for the link to the light bar, thinking of doing it but having the bar and lights powder coated black..

THAT is not the seat I was talking about, I want info on the heritage/fatboy? type seat you had on with the silver but rail on the back of it....
and if you needed to by different hardware to mount it or modify it in any way...
Thanks
Greg
deluxe seat with springer seat rail both stock harley items that can be found/purchased on ebay

Old 03-23-2011 | 07:15 PM
drstehr
Stage II

Hi There-

Quick question, Where did you get the fender and tombstone for this mod. This is exactly what my Xbones needs. Appreciate any help you can give.
DR Stehr

Old 03-23-2011 | 08:22 PM
Rakthi
Road Warrior

Read through the whole thread, the Colonel does a good write-up with pics and part numbers.

Also check out this thread:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...nder-swap.html

Last edited by Rakthi; 03-23-2011 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-18-2011 | 11:46 PM
colonelangus1
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Rakthi
Read through the whole thread, the Colonel does a good write-up with pics and part numbers.

Also check out this thread:

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...nder-swap.html

yup thats one damn good thread tano has another.alot of the info in mine came from skeeze and tano and others

now for an update
ive been playing around with the stock exhaust and had the bike dyno'd just to get a base line.
i love ebay i just won a supertrapp 2-1 supermegs with black heat shield complete with o2 sensors off an 09 xbones $99.00 plus shipping .i just got an email its at the po box ill pick it up tomorrow.
heres a link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-2009-HA...item23132ceafc

Last edited by colonelangus1; 08-19-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-19-2011 | 12:56 AM
Innigray
Intermediate

Nice bike ,it looks good

Old 08-21-2011 | 07:27 PM
colonelangus1
|
Road Master
Default yet another update

well installed the pipe it was loud as hell and no bottom end so i checked it has 23 discs which is more than recomended so i did some research and figured 17 was the number way better but still lots of decel popping so i removed 2 more did the 15 discs was damn good but still had slight popcorn i removed 1 more disc went for a ride and popcorn is all but gone happened twice only instead of every down shift
first few rides the end cap stayed clean with this last test the end cap is starting to show black which means its rich enough imo ofcoarse
way more usable rpm pulls all the way until im scared lol so until i get it on the dyno i think ill leave it with 14 discs

Quick Reply: crossbones